PDA

View Full Version : Help with Giambi Walkoff Screen Shot Plaese

MiLe HigH
08-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Im looking for any good HD screenshots of Giambi's Walkoff HR vs. Boston on 6-23-10. I now greatly realize that MLB.tv is must and plan on purchasing it soon. Any help is greatly appreciated and many Thanks ahead of time...

lehmsbobby
08-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Did you buy the ebay bat?

I was trying to photomatch it and couldnt match it.

MiLe HigH
08-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Bobby ,

Thanks so much for those shots, but to my dismay the 2nd pic showing the mark off the TPX logo confirms its not it. Its not the one from Ebay. Mines MLB authenticated as broken on 7.2.10 and I was hoping to luck out. I vow to subscribe and help others on the forum. Thanks again Bobby for your time and maybe helping the the real owner ...lol

2000mvpfan
08-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Ah,so you're the guy who beat me out on that bat!Great pickup,Marcus..Giambi MLB authenticated bats are pretty tough-except for 3 Mother's Day bats the last few years,I've never seen an "everyday" gamer.
There was one photo of Giambi on Getty that was an over-the-shoulder in the on deck circle with an all-blonde LVS taken at a date after that bat's production-you might want to check that one out.

Take care,
Joe

wahboom22
08-22-2010, 06:13 PM
I won the one on ebay.......sorry fellas!

2000mvpfan
08-22-2010, 06:19 PM
I stand corrected...2 Rockies Giambi MLB authenticated bats.Wow.
Marcus,if you don't mind my asking,where'd you pick up yours if it wasn't the eBay bat?
Wahboom,you got a great price on it too..any photomatch luck?
Joe

wahboom22
08-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Joe,

Havent had time to do any photomatching yet....busy working the East Coast National all week. I will keep you posted.
I also picked up the two-tone game issued off ebay last week........

I think we end up bidding against eachother on most all the Giambi stuff on ebay..........

hit me up anytime.

Wade

wahboom22@aol.com

2000mvpfan
08-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Wade-
You're probably right-its me vs.you on the bay for his stuff probably 99% of the time..still surprised we haven't seen any stuff from his 1st go around with Oakland surface lately...its literally been years.
Saw that 2-tone G174 M9,but passed since I have an identical one from the end of '09.
Take care-us Giambi guys gotta stick together!

Joe

xpress34
08-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Wade-
You're probably right-its me vs.you on the bay for his stuff probably 99% of the time..still surprised we haven't seen any stuff from his 1st go around with Oakland surface lately...its literally been years.
Saw that 2-tone G174 M9,but passed since I have an identical one from the end of '09.
Take care-us Giambi guys gotta stick together!

Joe

Joe -

I'm just looking for his 2009 Helmet... :rolleyes: and a 2009 Bat and Gloves from the Rox to put with my Pants and Jersey... ;)

- Chris

wahboom22
08-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Joe,

I picked up a 2000 LVS a couple months ago.......nice add to my collection. I have been suprised that we havent seen much from his last stop in Oakland.......

so do you own the Mothersday bats?

2000mvpfan
08-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Chris-funny thing,my friend-I'm still trying to find that Rockies uni from Giambi's first hit..oh,wait a minute....

Wade-I've already got 10 of his bats,from both Oakland stops,NY and Colorado,the last being a really nice LVS Anniversary bat from Oakland in '09..it's the A's jerseys (home/road/black alts) that you just don't see anywhere.I wish I owned the Mother's Day bats,but from what I recall,an NYY one a couple years back went for about $2300.Last year 2 A's Mothers Days went for about $500 each if I remember correctly...too bad,because I'd really like to own one of these..Rockies still havent listed theirs from this year,so maybe I've still got a shot!

Take care,
Joe