PDA

View Full Version : Beckett Football Card Checklist

Dewey2007
08-20-2010, 12:49 AM
Does anyone out there have one of these books? If so, I was wondering if you could look a few players up for me to see if they ever had cards made. An older edition is OK since the players I am looking for all played before 1989. Thanks in advance. You can email me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Best,
Dewey

tilley72
08-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Dewey,

If you go onto Beckett's web site and search for the player in the main search bar, it should show up all cards that were ever made by that player. Their online database is rather extensive and shows most of the cards they have recorded if not all. If you want the prices for those specific cards, than you would have to pay Beckett for that service, but to find out what cards a certain player has they don't charge you for.

-Andrew

Dewey2007
08-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Andrew, thanks for passing that info along. I sometimes buy cards through the Beckett Marketplace but never thought about checking the rest of the site. I've already found a few I knew never existed!

Dewey,

If you go onto Beckett's web site and search for the player in the main search bar, it should show up all cards that were ever made by that player. Their online database is rather extensive and shows most of the cards they have recorded if not all. If you want the prices for those specific cards, than you would have to pay Beckett for that service, but to find out what cards a certain player has they don't charge you for.

-Andrew