PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore road jerseys

psmachetti
08-15-2010, 07:42 PM
I was looking at this photo and noticed something above the "r" on the '09 roads. At first I thought it was a flaw in the photo ,then noticed it's on both jerseys. Can anyone tell me what it is?
Paul

tilley72
08-15-2010, 07:49 PM
The little mark you are looking at above the R's are the blue Prostate Cancer ribbons, which were placed on all jerseys on Father's Day. I know that in years past, these blue ribbons have been put on the jerseys by some type of adhesive and removed after the game.

It doesn't stand out as much as the pink bats on Mother's Day, but it's still something does for Father's Day.

-Andrew

psmachetti
08-15-2010, 07:54 PM
The little mark you are looking at above the R's are the blue Prostate Cancer ribbons, which were placed on all jerseys on Father's Day. I know that in years past, these blue ribbons have been put on the jerseys by some type of adhesive and removed after the game.

It doesn't stand out as much as the pink bats on Mother's Day, but it's still something does for Father's Day.

-Andrew
Ah Thanks! That was quick. I'm looking at picking up an '09 road and was wondering if this was something that was going to be on the jersey.
Paul

Fnazxc0114
08-15-2010, 07:55 PM
the ranger sewed them on their jerseys and all the ones from that day have a team repair on them. Might be something else to look for.