PDA

View Full Version : Still alive...

Vintagedeputy
08-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Hi gang!

Been a while since I've been active here. My business has been keeping me hopping! Add to that the fact that we're packing and house hunting. Haven't had much time for GU stuff, let alone even watching some games.

I do have some baseball related news though. My company sponsors the Double A Richmond Flying Squirrels (SF Giants). Well, next week, they've invited all the sponsors to come out and take BP! I'm psyched!

Also, some may remember that my wife bought me a week at the 2011 Yankees Fantasy Camp. Just got an email from them that we'll be getting this season's memorial patches on our jerseys! Here's a pic!

Jersey commemorating historic Yankees trio will be "OFFICIAL" jersey of November 2010 and January 2011 Fantasy Camps!

In honor of George M. Steinbrenner, Bob Sheppard & Ralph Houk

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs004/1102797716285/img/103.jpg

Fnazxc0114
08-12-2010, 11:51 PM
thats realy cool. Nothing better than living out childhood dreams. Wish the rangers had something like that.

allstarsplus
08-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi gang!

Been a while since I've been active here. My business has been keeping me hopping! Add to that the fact that we're packing and house hunting. Haven't had much time for GU stuff, let alone even watching some games.

I do have some baseball related news though. My company sponsors the Double A Richmond Flying Squirrels (SF Giants). Well, next week, they've invited all the sponsors to come out and take BP! I'm psyched!

Also, some may remember that my wife bought me a week at the 2011 Yankees Fantasy Camp. Just got an email from them that we'll be getting this season's memorial patches on our jerseys! Here's a pic!

Jersey commemorating historic Yankees trio will be "OFFICIAL" jersey of November 2010 and January 2011 Fantasy Camps!

In honor of George M. Steinbrenner, Bob Sheppard & Ralph Houk

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs004/1102797716285/img/103.jpg

Jim - You have been up to some great stuff!

metsbats
08-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Jim

I wondered where you were after you stopped posting.

Glad things are fine and have a great time at the Yankee camp!