PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Charities sell game used balls for $ 10

ballhawknet
08-12-2010, 09:35 AM
How excited do you think I was to see this , Bucket - O - Balls , on the concourse at the ballpark yesterday :) And there were two buckets !! Ok , garbage cans really , there had to be 500 balls !!!

First thought was ... ok ...is anyone looking cause Im pushing this whole
bucket to the nearest exit .. lol. J/K . I could have , and would have , gone through both cans if they would have allowed just to see what I could find . All of them were game used , ( most of them were ) , but all had MLB holograms and all were just 10 bucks !! .

I say most were game used because I quickly found 3 stamped practice , not game rubbed and had the hologram on them so I bought one just to see what it came up as on the mlb website. I picked the worst looking ball , obviously not a game ball , and It came up as a passed ball on a 1-1 pitch for a game against the Indians in 2009. Interesting mistake , or was it , that it comes up as being a specific ball and not just a game used ball .

I don't see how this ball , as crappy as it is , made it into the game. I mean a blind ump ( insert joke here ) could feel this isn't a gamer.