PDA

View Full Version : Still Shot Question

AWA85
08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Ok, for all of you photo experts.... how do you capture the still shots on mlb.com? Only issue is I am looking at a highlight from lat year. I know the exact game, and there is a highlight of the home run but need a couple of still shots to line up the bat, I am looking at.

If anyone is willing to help, please shoot me an email at AWA85@live.com, would be willing to paypal a few bucks your way!

lakeerie92
08-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Your keyboard should have a print screen button or as it is on mine "Prt Sc" If you hit shift and the print screen feature you can go into Paint and go to Edit and select paste. That should paste the still image into a format you can edit.

spartanservitto
08-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Your keyboard should have a print screen button or as it is on mine "Prt Sc" If you hit shift and the print screen feature you can go into Paint and go to Edit and select paste. That should paste the still image into a format you can edit.

I pull the game up, and since I have a Mac, you do Command, Shift, and 4 at the same time. It allows you to pick the area on your screen you want a shot of. Its awesome. Heres the photo I took of my Miguel Cabrera bat.