PDA

View Full Version : Justin Smoak ball/bats/jerseys - MLB holo

jwall23
08-10-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm testing the market to see if there's any interest in some Justin Smoak items I currently have. Shoot me a PM if interested in photos.

- Justin Smoak LVS gamer bat (MLB holo) w/ slight crack - $220
- Smoak Pink Mother's Day Bat (MLB holo) has some great use for only being used in that particular game (Smoak also had a hit in the game). - $350

-Justin Smoak TEAM USA 2009 game worn TEAM USA MVP jersey that was worn by Smoak during the 2009 World Cup of Baseball. Has some great use to it. Best part of all is that Justin was named MVP of the tournament (USA won the entire thing). COA from USA baseball - $550
-Justin Smoak TEAM USA jersey - This jersey is game worn but since I don't have have a COA, it's being sold as game issued. Comes with a JSA cert for the auto on the back of the jersey - $200

Also have a Smoak auto ball that I'd be willing to let go of for $60.00. The ball is a PSA/DNA rookie ball.

Manram
08-10-2010, 12:48 PM
U don't have personal messages on. I'll take pics of the MLB auth bat

jwall23
08-10-2010, 06:07 PM
E-mail sent

ahuff
08-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Can I get photos of the jersey that doesn't have a COA?

Thanks

rangers2021 (at) yahoo <dot> com

ndevlin
08-11-2010, 04:52 PM
I dont care if you resell the Smoak bat, but could you please use your own photo on your Ebay listing please?

Thanks!

xmensports
08-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Can I get photos of your Smoak items? (items?calvinward@charter.net)
calvinward@charter.net

AbsolonMoreau
08-15-2010, 07:45 PM
I want pictures of the mother's day bat, my email is info@moreauart.com

jwall23
08-17-2010, 09:27 AM
One and only price adjustment. They'll happily go back in the collection if they don't sell...

- Justin Smoak LVS gamer bat (MLB holo) w/ slight crack - $200
- Smoak Pink Mother's Day Bat (MLB holo) has some great use for only being used in that particular game (Smoak also had a hit in the game). - $300

-Justin Smoak TEAM USA 2009 game worn TEAM USA MVP jersey that was worn by Smoak during the 2009 World Cup of Baseball. Has some great use to it. Best part of all is that Justin was named MVP of the tournament (USA won the entire thing). COA from USA baseball - $500
-Justin Smoak TEAM USA jersey - This jersey is game worn but since I don't have have a COA, it's being sold as game issued. Comes with a JSA cert for the auto on the back of the jersey - $200

Also have a Smoak auto ball that I'd be willing to let go of for $50.00. The ball is a PSA/DNA rookie ball.

jwall23
08-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Two items have been sold. I'm making a price adjustment on the other bat...

- Justin Smoak LVS gamer bat (MLB holo) w/ slight crack. - $180
- Smoak Pink Mother's Day Bat (MLB holo) has some great use for only being used in that particular game (Smoak also had a hit in the game). - SOLD

-Justin Smoak TEAM USA 2009 game worn TEAM USA MVP jersey that was worn by Smoak during the 2009 World Cup of Baseball. Has some great use to it. Best part of all is that Justin was named MVP of the tournament (USA won the entire thing). COA from USA baseball. - SOLD
-Justin Smoak TEAM USA jersey - This jersey is game worn but since I don't have have a COA, it's being sold as game issued. Comes with a JSA cert for the auto on the back of the jersey. - $200

- Smoak auto Rookie ball from PSA/DNA. - $50.00

jwall23
08-28-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm accepting offers for the Smoak gamer and Team USA GU jersey.

Shoot me an e-mail at jonathanrwall@gmail.com with an offer if you're interested. Thanks!

jwall23
08-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Smoak GU Team USA jersey is SOLD
Smoak GU bat is SOLD pending payment

That's all of the items. Thanks!