PDA

View Full Version : Adam Jones Sam Bat Orange logo

lakeerie92
08-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Does anybody have one of these they are looking to sell? If so how much will one set me back?

dcgreg25
08-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Hollywood Collectibles had a number of Adam Jones items at the National. You may want to try giving them a call (1-800-844-7735). Good luck!

geoff
08-08-2010, 09:58 AM
John Taube had One at The National which I picked up on Thursday.Altman did have some Adam Jones Game Used there as well.I am sure He did not Sell them All.I would Call Him like Greg Said.He was Flexible A little on Prices As I Picked up A Few Jones Game Used Items from him there as well.Good Luck in your Search.

Thanks
Geoff

lakeerie92
08-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the help guys, I have already contacted Hollywood collectibles and they don't have any of the Sam Bats with the Orange logo. He used a large number of them last year so I will keep looking and eventually one will come up. Geoff would you mind emailing me to give me an idea on what kind of price I am looking at on one? I have a trade that should get me one, but I don't want to get burned on it if it just makes more sense to purchase one. lakeerie92@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Russell Wuerffel