PDA

View Full Version : Indians, Rays, Blue Jays Game Used Resouce?

joelsabi
07-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Hello.

I was wondering if there is a way to buy game used bases from the Cleveland Indians ,Tampa Bay Rays, or Toronto Blue Jays . Do they have team partnership with an large dealer or have a team shop where they sell game used bases. Any telephone number or email address to the stadium shop would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Joel

I thought there would be a thread on team resouces but cannot find it.

BULBUS
07-30-2010, 02:16 PM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=25706&highlight=team+contacts

Rob L has a great website with a few of the contacts you are looking for.

joelsabi
07-30-2010, 02:22 PM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=25706&highlight=team+contacts

Rob L has a great website with a few of the contacts you are looking for.

Thanks BULBUS,

Rob L had two of the 3 contacts I needed. Still missing a contact for Cleveland.

dcgreg25
07-30-2010, 02:24 PM
Joel, I will email you an Indians contact when I get home tonight.

joelsabi
07-30-2010, 02:26 PM

Thanks Greg,

You guys made my day.

Have a nice weekend.

Joel

vballGuy
07-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Joel,

Not sure if you got all the information that you needed. In terms of the Blue Jays, Darryl DeFranco is the contact you're looking for:

darryl.defranco@bluejays.com

The team shop at the Rogers Centre in Toronto definitely sells game used items, but you have to make a special request to see them. The last list that Darryl sent me with all of the available equipment (baseballs, bats, bases, locker room nameplates, etc) had a bunch of bases -- they went as far back as 2006. I can send you that list if you'd like, just let me know -- it was most recently updated in February 2010.

camarokids
07-30-2010, 10:45 PM

Hi Greg,

Can I get the Indians contact info to please?

dcgreg25
07-31-2010, 07:39 AM
Hi Greg,

Can I get the Indians contact info to please?

Email sent David. I hope it helps.