PDA

View Full Version : Food Vendor Reports ALL SPORTS

Lokee
07-27-2010, 07:11 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=5401646

interesting read.

gingi79
07-27-2010, 09:46 PM
I read the entire report. What I can tell you is that I hope this report forces every state to get on board with one solid rule book.

Rats feces, bugs, slime covered drinks. I'm used to eating those things but I thought it was just the dirtbags in NY. :p

metsbats
07-28-2010, 05:22 AM
The Citi Field grilled chicken's temperature at 70 degrees may be greater than the total number of wins the Mets get this year.

legaleagle92481
07-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Not a surprise every place serving food is that way not just sports. I used to work in a movie theater concession stand and you would shocked what went on. People would clean popcorn bins with Windex, place popcorn in bags in a popcorn warmer and serve those bags to customers despite the fact that the popcorn goes stale after x amount of time in the warmer so people would pay six bucks for a bag of stale popcorn, we also would reuse the unused popcorn for days at a time. We had a pick and mix candy section that most of the candy was routinely stale in this candy was also used as ice cream toppings. These are just some examples.