PDA

View Full Version : anyone care to post a tutorial on how to post mult pics in one shot?

Fnazxc0114
07-22-2010, 12:46 PM
How do you guys put 4 or five pics in one shot? The ones with the mlb screen shots and your itemm?

flota89
07-22-2010, 02:04 PM
You use Microsoft Paint and open a photo then make the canvas larger and paste other photos onto it. That's what I do anyway.

tilley72
07-22-2010, 03:02 PM
The exact way to do it depends on what program(s) you have available to you, but the basic concept is to make a canvas, large enough for all of your photos. Than you would shrink the photos so that they fit onto that canvas by adjusting each image individually. To adjust the size of the photo, most programs have little boxes on the corners, which you would just click and drag to resize the photo. If you are adjusting photos, most programs require that you hold down the shift key while dragging, otherwise the photo will not stay the same proportions as the original image.

Hopefully this helps you out. If you let me know what program you're using, I would be better able to give you a tutorial on how to do it with that specific program.

-Andrew