PDA

View Full Version : Glenallen Hill (Game Used Items)

glenallenhillsuperfan
07-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am a avid collector of Mr. Hill's. Please let me know what you have.

glenallenhillsuperfan@yahoo.com

Thank You,

-glenallenhillsuperfan

STLHAMMER32
07-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am a avid collector of Mr. Hill's. Please let me know what you have.

glenallenhillsuperfan@yahoo.com

Thank You,

-glenallenhillsuperfan

gee, wonder who this is....;)

mlbforeverhomer
07-19-2010, 03:26 PM
I figured i would refine my use of this website...:D

5kRunner
07-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Seriously, why did you feel the need to create a new user name?

Obviously, you didn't forget your password or anything.

glenallenhillsuperfan
07-19-2010, 03:58 PM
I figured this name best represents why I visit the site. Is there something wrong with that? Thank you guys.

5kRunner
07-19-2010, 04:01 PM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=99

Check out #9.

STLHAMMER32
07-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Seriously, why did you feel the need to create a new user name?

Obviously, you didn't forget your password or anything.

I have several Glenallen Hill items and I previously talked with him about a particular bat he wanted. I set it aside and I worked with him on a price and we got everything squared away. I set up a date for payment and he agreed on the deal and even an exact time for payment, it never came and no emails were ever returned. Deals fall through and sometimes financially things don't work out as planned but I never was told anything. After not hearing from him again, he started posting Glenallen Hill want threads still......bottom line name change or not its not worth the time to respond with any potential items.

mlbforeverhomer
07-20-2010, 08:05 AM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=99

Check out #9.

Please close this post and I appreciate you replying with this information. I will cancel that account and only use my mlbforever....

Thank You

mlbforeverhomer
07-20-2010, 08:06 AM
I have several Glenallen Hill items and I previously talked with him about a particular bat he wanted. I set it aside and I worked with him on a price and we got everything squared away. I set up a date for payment and he agreed on the deal and even an exact time for payment, it never came and no emails were ever returned. Deals fall through and sometimes financially things don't work out as planned but I never was told anything. After not hearing from him again, he started posting Glenallen Hill want threads still......bottom line name change or not its not worth the time to respond with any potential items.

Please contact me.

Thank you

STLHAMMER32
07-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Please contact me.

Thank you

I have contacted you several times via email in addition to contacting you on here, still nothing. You said you lost my mailing address last time so you couldn't send out a money order. I sent you another email with my address once again, already knowing it was probably a lost cause. I am on here all the time and you have my email address as I have yours. Its ok if a deal falls through and its communicated that it has. You didn't hold up to your end of the deal as promised and didn't even bother to respond.

This frustrates me because I know there are several forum members on here that constantly look out for items and who will specifically search for a player just to help someone out....I hate to see someone waste their time trying to help you out when there are plenty of other serious want threads that members could be actually assisting someone track down a wanted item.

mlbforeverhomer
07-20-2010, 11:35 AM
I have contacted you several times via email in addition to contacting you on here, still nothing. You said you lost my mailing address last time so you couldn't send out a money order. I sent you another email with my address once again, already knowing it was probably a lost cause. I am on here all the time and you have my email address as I have yours. Its ok if a deal falls through and its communicated that it has. You didn't hold up to your end of the deal as promised and didn't even bother to respond.

This frustrates me because I know there are several forum members on here that constantly look out for items and who will specifically search for a player just to help someone out....I hate to see someone waste their time trying to help you out when there are plenty of other serious want threads that members could be actually assisting someone track down a wanted item.

STL... I am not going to get into a pissing battle with someone on this forum. Bottom line things happen and you never responded to my messages as well. Now I am not saying this your fault at all because I have had problems with my emails… You probably never received my messages, because of my system. I had to back out of a couple of deals because I had an emergency in the family that required my time, and finances. I apologize if you never received my follow up emails, and I hope we can put this behind us. If not then that is fine with me as well.

STLHAMMER32
07-20-2010, 11:46 AM
STL... I am not going to get into a pissing battle with someone on this forum. Bottom line things happen and you never responded to my messages as well. Now I am not saying this your fault at all because I have had problems with my emails… You probably never received my messages, because of my system. I had to back out of a couple of deals because I had an emergency in the family that required my time, and finances. I apologize if you never received my follow up emails, and I hope we can put this behind us. If not then that is fine with me as well.

problem is you continued to post Glenallen Hill want threads during that time....there is nothing more to discuss now, if I save one fellow forum member a potential headache then it was worth my time posting on here.