PDA

View Full Version : DESPERATELY Seeking: Official Commemoratibe Baseballs!

SteelCity
07-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Been searching for these for a while now. Would be interested in any condition, new, used, signed, unsigned, but prefer NIB Unsigned. I have plenty to trade below, or I'd gladly pay:
2006 AS Future
'06 Japan AS
'02 Memorial Day
'00 Japan AS Series
'99 Houston Astro Dome – Pictured (http://photos.bigleaguebaseballs.com/Official%20Special%20Event%20Game%20Balls/special-event-game-balls-1999/BLB-1999-Houston-Astrodome-Final-Game-wm.jpg.php)
'99 NL Division Series (Coleman)
'98 NL Div. Series (Coleman)
'96 WS with Commissioner Selig Stamp - Pictured (http://photos.bigleaguebaseballs.com/miscellaneous-baseballs-misprints-and-prototypes/rawlings-1996-world-series-selig-prototype-ball.jpg.php)

Gold Glove 2nd Edition (Awards Dinner)For Trade: I've got a ton available on my site, too many to list.

russyurk
07-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Is Big League Baseballs your site?? I'd never heard of it before and have dabbled in official balls and it is an awesome collection and source for info.

SteelCity
07-20-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah that's my site. Thank you, glad you like it! It's pretty new and I haven't really promoted it much, yet. Hope it can help you in your collecting. Got some interesting things in development right now for vintage and current baseball collectors.

By the way if you have anything that's not listed in the gallery, but is considered an official MLB ball, I'd like to see pictures!

russyurk
07-21-2010, 07:25 PM
I"ll take a look, I doubt that I have anything that you haven't cataloged. My main collecting focus (besides Jim Abbott) are Team USA/Olympic baseball. It took some time but I have tracked down an official game ball from all Olympics since 1984 and a few other random things, a 1959 Pan Am Games ball, a Team USA Rawlings and various NCAA balls.

By chance do you have an unblemished 2004 A.S. ball from Houston? You know the deal with those and I have been looking to upgrade my smudged ball. Thanks.

SteelCity
07-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Hey, thanks for looking. And that sounds like you have a great collection, I'd like to see pics sometime. I was thinking of adding a few sections for Non-MLB Official League baseballs. Bet you'd have a ton that would work.

Anyway, the 2004 All-Star ball. Yeah it's very tough to find one in mint or even near mint condition - stamping wise. I have about 4-5, mostly near-mint with a few mis-stamped letters or teeny parts of logos. I have two that I'd call mint but they're the only two I've seen and I really planned to keep both long-term, one is in my display. I could show you pics on the non-mint ones and see what you think. Just contact us through the site with your email.

eGameUsed
07-24-2010, 11:42 AM
SteelCity,

Any interest in a Rawlings AL Lee MacPhail baseball in original box, never opened. In great shape. Not sure what year it is from, but the bottom of the box says "assembled in Haiti."

Thanks,

SteelCity
07-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Hey, sent you an email re: MacPhail ball.