PDA

View Full Version : Yankees & Phillies Items including WS!

sctizzle
07-18-2010, 10:39 AM
1. Pedro Feliz Marucci Blonde bat from the 08 season. Late season/playoff stamping. Has light use with some rack marks and maybe a few light ball marks, but not really any ink transfers. Has a black dot and X on the knob from the MLB testing as MLB took all the bats from the locker room after the 08 season and were tested for the new maple process. This bat did not pass the 09 test. The bat is MLB authenticated as a Phillies issued bat as the Phillies put them all for sale in October and all were authenticated as issued as the authenticator was not there to see when any were used. $175

2. Wilson Valdez 2010 LS pink bat. Great use--used all game by him and is video matched. $250

3. Game 3 WS foul ball hit by Nick Swisher off JA Happ. MLB authenticated. $450

4. AJ Burnett Game Used Carolina Clubs bat used during the 09 season. Photo/video matched to interleague vs Mets and also his only at bat of the WS! Great looking bat with Steiner hologram.

5. Derek Jeter Steiner/MLB authenticated signed 8x10. $200

6. Brett Gardner Mizuno game used bat--Gardner briefly used Mizuno during May/June of this year. Nice ink marks and nice sticky coat of pine tar. $300

sctizzle
07-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Sorry..posted too quickly.

E-mail is sjnyr@aol.com for any photos or questions.

Prices do not include priority shipping.

Payment is to be paid via paypal, sent as a gift so there are no fees.

Thanks,
Scott

sctizzle
07-18-2010, 10:53 AM
And again...sorry I wish there was an edit button!

Burnett is $500

sctizzle
07-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Adding a few more Phillies items...

Jayson Werth Phillies Easton bat---a ton of use on this bat with a shaved down handle, number on both ends of the bat, MLB holo and X on the knob as this one was also part of the maple test after the 08 season. $400

Raul Ibanez Phillies Rawlings bat--this must have been carried over from his Mariners days as it has a 06 or 07 date stamp on it--I'd have to go get the bat and look, but it was obtained from the Phillies after the maple study. This bat has a TON of use. $200

Shane Victorino 09 LS pink bat, video matched, uncracked MLB holo $500

I also have the ball that Victorino flew out with using the pink bat in his only at bat using the pink bat. $75 Ball is MLB authenticated

I will try to post photos of each item later today.

sctizzle
07-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Here are some pix...I can send more pix of any item...
http://i45.tinypic.com/2s6wnk0.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/8yuxxv.jpg

Ibanez is an 06 and not a maple so I don't know why they tested it...This was obtained from the Phillies so he must have had a lot of extra bats brought with him...

http://i26.tinypic.com/191saw.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/2ihwdoj.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/34opw1x.jpg

sctizzle
07-24-2010, 08:49 PM
AJ Burnett sold, pending payment.

Adding a pair of Ryan Howard game used batting gloves, $200. No COA but bought from very respected forum member who gets a lot of bats/gloves from club house sources.

Lower price on:

Gardner bat, $250
Werth bat, $350
Feliz bat, $150

yell
07-24-2010, 10:24 PM
interested in the werth bat.where can i send payment.thx jay

jwolfer
07-27-2010, 11:26 AM
I am interested in the Howard gloves. Do you have a picture? Are you willing to trade at all?

jwolfer09@aol.com

sctizzle
07-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Howard gloves are sold and shipped already. Sorry about that...I wish there was an edit feature to update posts when items sell.

As an update, werth is sold pending payment...

WS ball is sold pending payment.

Scott

sctizzle
08-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Refresh...Here is what is still available with a few prices lowered..

Jayson Werth Phillies Easton bat---a ton of use on this bat with a shaved down handle, number on both ends of the bat, MLB holo and X on the knob as this one was also part of the maple test after the 08 season. $350

Raul Ibanez Phillies Rawlings bat--this must have been carried over from his Mariners days as it has a 06 date stamp on it--was obtained from the Phillies after the maple study. This bat has a TON of use. $200

Shane Victorino 09 LS pink bat, video matched, uncracked MLB holo $500

Pedro Feliz Marucci Blonde bat from the 08 season. Late season/playoff stamping. Has light use with some rack marks and maybe a few light ball marks, but not really any ink transfers. Has a black dot on handle and X on the knob from the MLB testing as MLB took all the bats from the locker room after the 08 season and were tested for the new maple process. This bat did not pass the 09 test. The bat is MLB authenticated as a Phillies issued bat as the Phillies put them all for sale in October and all were authenticated as issued as the authenticator was not there to see when any were used. $140

Derek Jeter Steiner/MLB authenticated signed 8x10. $175

Brett Gardner Mizuno game used bat--Gardner briefly used Mizuno during May/June of this year. Nice ink marks and nice sticky coat of pine tar. $225

sctizzle
08-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Refresh...any questions please e-mail me at sjnyr@aol.com

Jayson Werth Phillies Easton bat---a ton of use on this bat with a shaved down handle, number on both ends of the bat, MLB holo and X on the knob as this one was also part of the maple test after the 08 season. $350

Raul Ibanez Phillies Rawlings bat--this must have been carried over from his Mariners days as it has a 06 date stamp on it--was obtained from the Phillies after the maple study. This bat has a TON of use. $175

Shane Victorino 09 LS pink bat, video matched, uncracked MLB holo $500--also have the ball he flew out with using this bat--mlb authenticated $50

Pedro Feliz Marucci Blonde bat from the 08 season. Late season/playoff stamping. Has light use with some rack marks and maybe a few light ball marks, but not really any ink transfers. Has a black dot on handle and X on the knob from the MLB testing as MLB took all the bats from the locker room after the 08 season and were tested for the new maple process. This bat did not pass the 09 test. The bat is MLB authenticated as a Phillies issued bat as the Phillies put them all for sale in October and all were authenticated as issued as the authenticator was not there to see when any were used. $140

Brett Gardner Mizuno game used bat--Gardner briefly used Mizuno during May/June of this year. Nice ink marks and nice sticky coat of pine tar. $225--on hold

b.heagy
08-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Scott,
Payment sent for the Werth. Will let you know when it arrives. Thanks !

sctizzle
08-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks, Bill. Werth is sold.

Victorino, Feliz, and Ibanez still available.

Gardner still available and will drop the price to $200 + shipping.

Scott
Sjnyr@aol.com