PDA

View Full Version : Mac Users How Do You Print This???

jetersbatboy
07-14-2010, 10:12 PM
I want to print out the MLB authentication information that pops up in the little window. But ever time I try to print or copy it the MLB logo wont print, it comes out looking like this.

Hologram number LH617816 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-READY BALL.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: BAL AT NYY
Session Date: September 11, 2009
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: BALL D-10

The MLB Authentication Program was created to protect our fans by eliminating Certificates of Authenticity that can be easily forged and/or copied. This print out is only for display purposes and not considered authentication for your item. To fully verify the authenticity of your item, please visit http://www.mlb.com/mlb/authentication/index.jsp. When you enter the uniquely numbered hologram into the system, you can view the details of the independent authentication of your autographed or game-used memorabilia.

Any help would be great. Scott

emann
07-15-2010, 12:13 AM
Scott, I just tried it and it printed fine. Are you using the most current Safari (and do you see the little green print button in the window)?

You could always take a screenshot (command, shift, 4) of the window and print that.

kylehess10
07-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Did you try printing it as an actual image by saving it via screenshot? That's what I used to do.

jetersbatboy
07-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Thanks guys!! I got a email from Ron, apparently I was not printing the background and just had to click on the box.

Thanks Again!
Scott