PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever deal with Blue Chip Sports?

Mulligans
07-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Is he a member on here or has anyone ever purchased from him? Any idea where he gets his merchandise from?

Jeff

CampWest
07-12-2010, 11:38 AM
I've purchased a couple bats from him. They were very nice bats, of common players nothing too expensive. Easy to work with, shipped quickly.

cards-bats
07-12-2010, 11:41 AM
I've dealt with them. They are a little high on some items, but will come down if you make an offer. They've always had nice stuff.

Lokee
07-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Do your homework with blue chip that is all I can say :(

TNTtoys
07-12-2010, 12:55 PM
Good experience here in dealing with Jim & crew. Quality bat, Quick delivery, and good communication. He also took a few dollars off the price for me.

Mulligans
07-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Thanks for every ones help.

Wow.....I definitely received enough emails to make me think twice about a Jersey Purchase. Maybe my inquirey will make others go back to their previous Jersey purchases and take a better look.

TNTtoys
07-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks for every ones help.

Wow.....I definitely received enough emails to make me think twice about a Jersey Purchase. Maybe my inquirey will make others go back to their previous Jersey purchases and take a better look.

Jeff,

Not exactly the response I expected. I went back thru the thread and saw 4 examples of feedback; 3 positive and 1 negative.

You received many complaints privately via email?

Nick

Mulligans
07-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Nick - you are correct....I received enough response privately that allowed me to make a personal decision not to proceed forward. Pricing and Service is one thing, but authenticity issues are far different.

I also found a thread on the Forum interesting and that was all I needed.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=2980&highlight=blue+chip+strip

It sounds like you know Jim and his Company better than I do......no hard feelings........I had heard enough.

Jeff