PDA

View Full Version : Albert Pujols 2009 Marucci writing on the knob.

spartanservitto
07-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know anything about Albert writing anything on the knobs of his Maruccis, any photos, etc?

-Tony

orioles03
07-10-2010, 09:39 PM
here is a 2010 bat i have

spartanservitto
07-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Yea, I know about his order, weight, length, and manufacture date, I was asking about actual writing. I purchased the alleged Nick Solvania (?) bat, with the 1.9 written along with the other common trade marks. I think some doctored the bat and put a decimal in between the 1 and the 9. Im pretty sure Albert still used the bat due to certain markings as well as all the characteristics. I was just wondering if I am accurate, or if he has written anything on bats.

How did you get the 2010 Marucci? Are you interested in letting it go?

-Tony

Birdbats
07-11-2010, 12:50 PM
As far as I know, the only writing on a Pujols Marucci knob might be a black dot. No need to write anything else -- Marucci stamps everything in that he used to write (uniform number, length, weight). Early in his career, he'd write "GAME" on his favorite bats, but he hasn't done that in years.

spartanservitto
07-11-2010, 01:26 PM
I figured Jeff,

I bought the bat discussed in your Nov. 3, 2009 blog. Fancy that. I had no idea about that stupid Nick character. However, I still think Albert did use the bat at one point.

-Tony