PDA

View Full Version : I now have a man crush on Dan Gilbert!

dirtyla2000
07-09-2010, 03:59 AM
How can you not love your owner Cleveland.He has come out and said what all of you have been thinking, James is a traitor! He knew for at least a year he was going to leave and leave the organization in the wind! The self glorification and promotion was sickening! I live in an other country and am sickened by his behaviour! Closer to my home I also wish Bosh nothing but misery! He pulled the same crap on the Raptors but T.O cares less cause everyone knows Bosh is a loser ! Never could lead the Raptors to anything! He needs Wade and James like a leech needs blood! I hope they self destruct and thank my wallet and self I have 0 Lebron James memorabilia! I guarantee this will bite James in the ass! I am sure his brand will take a hit and am looking forward to it! As for Bosh, he could kiss my Canadian Bacon ! DAN GILBERT I THINK I LOVE YOU ! GO CAVS GO !

dcgreg25
07-09-2010, 08:42 AM
As a Cavs fan, I love having an owner that is this passionate about his team. While some of the things he said were a bit crazy- there was some wisdom mixed in with some things that needed to be said.

While their shot at a title is not very realistic, I am still a Cavs fan. Unfortunately, I did buy a couple of Lebron items. Thankfully, I was smart enough to buy GU shoes instead of a jersey. Since they are not blatantly linked to the Cavs, hopefully they will hold their value.

gorilla777
07-09-2010, 06:42 PM
I will never hate any NBA team nearly as much as the Celtics.....but man, this current Miami team with those 2 D-bags is pulling a close second in my book.

sox83cubs84
07-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Glad King James avoided Chicago...we have too many drones in this city as it is.

Dave Miedema