PDA

View Full Version : Rams Game Used Jerseys Prova Authenticated

ramsrule
07-05-2010, 06:26 PM
I got 2 Game used Rams jerseys they are prova authenticated. either one is 130.00 that is for the jersey, and shipping.

the first one is a mike furrey white road jersey, and the second one is a Shaun McDonald jersey, i will post more infor shortly. They are from the 2003 season.

If interested just email me at bsgadmiral75@yahoo.com

wildcats97champs
07-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Dropped you and email, but forgot to ask does the Mcdonald show any wear ?

tilley72
07-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Sent you an e-mail as well.

-Andrew
Manningfan4ever@yahoo.com

ramsrule
07-06-2010, 04:15 PM
I am at work right now, when i get home tonight, I will go over it with a fine tooth comb, and by tommorrow I will post more detail on here for you

ramsrule
07-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Mike Furrey jersey is pending sale, also collector asked about a Marc Bulger jersey I got, and we workde out a deal for the 2, I must say it was a pleasure to deal with him. Hope to stay in touch with him, he is very cool.

Also on the McDonald jersey for those wondering it shows minor game wear, it has a few small team repairs, some minor scuffs. it is a beauty of a game used jersey.

ramsrule
07-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Shaun McDonald jersey sale pending, again was a pleasure to deal with this collector, good communicator as was the other collecter with the bulger, and furrey jerseys.

ramsrule
07-10-2010, 12:07 PM
other rams game used items

Lokee
07-10-2010, 08:40 PM
how much for the helmets and jersey ?

ramsrule
07-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Sorry, when i made the post, the helmet pics i accidently put up. The jersey is a Jackie Slater practice jersey. that one is 100.00 dollars, if you got an offer, i do consider them

ramsrule
07-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Bulger, and Furrey jersey sold. Was a great pleasure dealing with you, and hope to again in the future. They will be in the mail first thing in the morning to you and I will email tracking number to you

ramsrule
07-16-2010, 04:34 PM
This is a different item from the normal ones you see on here, This item is for a authentic WWE DIVA worn item used in a WWE event. The diva who wore this is Jackie Gayda/Haas. it is a 2 piece outfit. It includes the top and mini skirt bottom. I have attached a picture of her wearing the actual outfit. This also comes autographed by her, and will include her personal business card, and a autographed picture of her . If any interest just email me at bsgadmiral75@yahoo.com price is 150.00 if you have an offer in mind i of course consider those to .

ramsrule
07-20-2010, 09:57 AM
The Shaun McDonald jersey is available at 130 dollars, that covers the jersey and shipping.

The Jackie Slater practice jersey is for 100 dollars, again covers the jersey, and the shipping.

The Jackie Gayda wwe event worn outfit i am reducing to 125 dollars, that covers the outfit, and shipping also.

If you are interested in any of these, please follow through with buying them if you say you are going to. I had a collector ask for me to hold the jersey till he got paid on friday. I agreed to do this. He then said he did not get the money order in the mail until that tuesday after friday. Here it is now a week later, and it has not arrived. He has not responded to 2 emails i have sent in the last few days just asking what is going on, if he still wants it. I had another collector ask about this jersey, and I told him that I had promised to hold this jersey for the one who had said he was going to get it, and send payment on his payday. I have lost the chance to sell this jersey to a collector who was gracious to understand, and got another. So please only serious collectors only.

tilley72
07-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Just wanted to couch for Rams33, I purchased a few jerseys from him and I received them without delay. The deal was complete from payment on my end to receiving the jerseys on his end in right around a week, and I couldn't be any happier with the jerseys!

-Andrew

tilley72
07-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Just wanted to couch for Ramsrule, I purchased a few jerseys from him and I received them without delay. The deal was complete from payment on my end to receiving the jerseys on his end in right around a week, and I couldn't be any happier with the jerseys!

-Andrew

Sorry a little fix to my original post, I got my members mixed up.

ramsrule
07-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Hey thanks, I just want to say it was a pleasure to deal with you, you are great to communicate with, and really a decent guy.

ramsrule
07-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Shaun McDonald jersey still available 130.00 covers the jersey, and shipping all together. priority mail, and a tracking number provided

Jackie Haas/Gayda wwe event worn outfit available for 130.00 for outfit and postage priority mail, and tracking number provided also

bsgadmiral75@yahoo.com is email if interested