PDA

View Full Version : danbury mint figures question

kj33706
07-03-2010, 02:19 PM
i know they have whole team of figs all on one slate, i have seen yankees and denver and green bay and dodgers and ect...... does any one know if they did the entire patriots or st.louis cardinals baseball team any help would be great i can't find out anything on those two teams......

jobathenut
07-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Go on thier web site and look up the teams.They have a great site that will have all that information.I love danbury mint and when i was building my collections i always made sure to include thier items.I have alot of thier items in my steelers,yankees and canes collections.And all of them i got from thier web site.So i would go on that.Hope that helps you.

kj33706
07-04-2010, 01:50 PM
jobathenut i hear ya but i have went to there web site and can't find anything but they don't have the yankees teams or denver or ect...... so i am not sure if they were ever made or not............. thank you anyways

jobathenut
07-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Yes,the yankee had two team figurines made as i have both of them.As far as the cardnals and or that other team you mentioned.I could not find them on thier site.But you could try other markets like craigslist or greed-bay.Usually the team ones are made to celebrate a championship so just use your serch engine and look on the net for it.Or better yet contact danbury mint and ask them.
jobathenut i hear ya but i have went to there web site and can't find anything but they don't have the yankees teams or denver or ect...... so i am not sure if they were ever made or not............. thank you anyways

NEFAN
07-05-2010, 07:04 AM
Never seen any Pats Figures by them.