PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Bats Regular Season vs. Spring Training

ajdaman42
06-30-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm new collecting game used bats and would appreciate some input. I've considered the purchase a game used bat and was able to photo match it to a spring training game this year but have not been able to photo match it to a regular season game. Are spring training bats considered less valuable? The bat is priced a little higher than other gamers I have seen. Is it worth purchasing since I photo matched it?
Thanks

spartakid
06-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Gamers used during the regular season are worth more than ST bats. However, since you photomatched it, I would say that it's probably worth as much if not more than an unmatched regular season bat. I think if the price was fair, I would purchase a bat that I matched, but it's up to you. Ricardo

ajdaman42
06-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Thanks for your thoughts Spartakid. Does anyone else agree? I'm probably going to get it, just wanted some reassurance.

Tedw9
06-30-2010, 06:18 PM
I agree with what Spartakid said, the fact that you can photo match it adds value. If you will enjoy the bat and you feel it is a fair price, I say go for it. Just make sure you post pics of the bat and photo match for us to see after you get it. :)

ajdaman42
06-30-2010, 09:37 PM
I went ahead and purchased the bat tonight, which is a Pudge bat. I'll posts pics once I get the bat for all to see. Thanks