PDA

View Full Version : MAB Celebrity Services -- Feedback

vballGuy
06-29-2010, 12:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone ever sent a GU item by mail to be autographed at a show run by MAB Celebrity Services? Just want to know what people's experiences were....

http://www.mab-celebrity.com/default.aspx

Thanks.

sarahsdad
06-29-2010, 05:11 PM
I have used them dozens of times and never a problem. I have trusted them with some high end items and each time MAB has returned them in the same condition as it was sent. You can feel comfortable using them.

Tay1038
06-29-2010, 06:27 PM
How as your experience in sending a high end jersey to get signed? Did the signature come back crisp? My fear is that they will not hold the fabric tight; in the end you come home with a crappy signature and a ruined item.

sarahsdad
06-29-2010, 06:45 PM
I sent in a 1985 home GU Wade Boggs Red Sox jersey to get signed most recently and it came back great. Sig was in black sharpie which stood out great against the white jersey. The jersey was folded and sealed in a plastic bag, boxed up and returned to me. That is typical of all my experiences with MAB.
sarahsdad

Tedw9
06-29-2010, 06:57 PM
While not exactly high end, last year I sent off my Dwight Evans game used bat to be signed. I put a note in telling them what pen I wanted and where I wanted it signed and it came back exactly as I asked. I would not hesitate to use them again.

sox83cubs84
06-30-2010, 12:58 PM
I've never dealt with them, and likely won't in the future because of their high pricing and policies. I can understand a premium on mail-order items, but charging $10 S&H to return ONE baseball card?? Crazy...I'll take my business elsewhere.

Dave Miedema