PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Giants Pro Shop and Game Used??????

BULBUS
06-29-2010, 10:08 AM
Anyone know what happened to the Giants Pro Shop??? Its been a while, but the link through the Giants website takes you to the NFL Shop and they don't sell game used. How are they going to sell game used now :confused:

-Chris

BULBUS
09-14-2010, 03:57 PM
Anybody know how the Giants will be selling their game used stuff now? It doesnt look like theyll be selling on their website anymore. I wanted to go into the new Stadium store on Sunday, but the like just to get in was ridiculous!

Thanks,
Chris

BULBUS
09-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Thats supposed to read, the LINE to get in......

sctizzle
09-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Chris-

I went in the store after the game and they didn't have anything game used but looked like the middle was some framed memorabilia and brand new footballs.

I'm hoping to get a ball from the first game so I'm hoping there is an announcement from a company about it...

Scott

skinsfan0521
09-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Chris-

I went in the store after the game and they didn't have anything game used but looked like the middle was some framed memorabilia and brand new footballs.

I'm hoping to get a ball from the first game so I'm hoping there is an announcement from a company about it...

Scott
I don't know what their plan is for selling stuff either. I've been wondering since they closed the other Giants Pro Shop website several months ago. I haven't seen anything for sale anywhere. I was thinking that maybe JO Sports would announce that they now have them, but that obviously didn't happen. And Steiner doesn't have anything either.

I'd appreciate any info on where to find this stuff too if anybody finds it!

Thanks a lot!

-Brian