PDA

View Full Version : BMH Josh Hamilton bat question

cjclong
06-28-2010, 10:03 AM
During his recent red hot streak this month Josh Hamilton has been primarily using a blond Louisville Slugger. He used one last night to hit the second longest recorded home run at the Ballpark in Arlington. (It would probably be the longest if it hadn't landed in the upper deck). Is the Louisville Slugger he is using now the same model he used in the home run derby at Yankee Stadium two years ago? Thanks

BMH
06-28-2010, 12:47 PM
I do believe he has switched to the I13.

STLHAMMER32
06-28-2010, 01:24 PM
He had been using a couple of Nelson Cruz's, bats M9 blonde I13's, during his hot streak. I am sure now he has ordered his own model after tearing the cover off the ball during that stretch!

mlbforeverhomer
06-28-2010, 01:39 PM
He had been using a couple of Nelson Cruz's, bats M9 blonde I13's, during his hot streak. I am sure now he has ordered his own model after tearing the cover off the ball during that stretch!

You are correct about the Nelson Cruz model. My buddy last week after the Friday night game in Houston was given (By Josh) his cracked bat for that night. It was a Nelson Cruz model that Josh signed Gamer '10 inscribed...It was also MLB authenticated.

Hope this helps,

Clay

cjclong
06-28-2010, 03:43 PM
How did your buddy get Josh to give him the bat? Wis he would give me one.