PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to sit in Nats Park

legaleagle92481
06-28-2010, 08:44 AM
Hey guys I am going to DC next week to check out Stratsburg in person. I have never been to Nationals Park, where are the best places to sit? Also does anyone know which day he is going to start next week? Do the players sign before the game? Do they sell GU stuff at the stadium? Thanks.

nationals2k9
06-28-2010, 08:48 AM
Best place is in A Lang's suite :)

I'd say anything up behind the infield is nice and the LF and CF seats aren't bad either... though if you're watching the P you may want infield. Anything past the bases and up isn't as nice and not a big fan of RF since it's covered.

ESPN has him pitching Saturday.

No game-used at team store or anything but sometimes items at auction for Nats Dream Foundation out in CF. And of course there's Andrew's trunk! :)

nationals2k9
06-28-2010, 08:49 AM

I'd say anything up behind the infield is nice and the LF and CF seats aren't bad either... though if you're watching the P you may want infield. Anything past the bases and up isn't as nice and not a big fan of RF since it's covered.

No game-used at team store or anything but sometimes items at auction for Nats Dream Foundation out in CF. And of course there's Andrew's trunk! :)

They sign here and there like any other ballpark. No guarantees on anything. Sunday is the only day they schedule a couple guys to sign for a brief period.

allstarsplus
06-28-2010, 10:24 AM

Mike - Thanks for that compliments! I tend to agree to both.

Just loaded up on Pudge Rodriguez items and Stephen Strasburg so its all good.

As far as my suite, how nice to have during the 90+ degree heat and rain we have had recently in Washington.

When Strasburg pitches, its also great to double up on tickets so I can watch down low for a while too.

legaleagle92481 - Rumor is Stras is pitching on July 3rd vs. Mets. Section 128 is a great vantage point on a cool day if you want to be close to the action. If you want to watch his curveball drop from behind homeplate, for $325 you can sit in the President's Seats right behind homeplate and eat a nice meal which is included in the price.

BarryMeisel
06-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Andrew,

My son Dave and I, both huge Mets fans, are driving down for Saturday's game. We want to see that great pitcher everyone's talking about, R.A. Dickey, face some new guy who's pitching for the Nats.

What's the best plan for parking?

And are you going to the game. Would be good to meet up.

LMK, Thanks, Barry Meisel

allstarsplus
06-29-2010, 01:08 PM
Andrew,

My son Dave and I, both huge Mets fans, are driving down for Saturday's game. We want to see that great pitcher everyone's talking about, R.A. Dickey, face some new guy who's pitching for the Nats.

What's the best plan for parking?

And are you going to the game. Would be good to meet up.

LMK, Thanks, Barry Meisel

Best place for parking is Lot B or Lot C and those are garages in the outfield. You can buy the parking online.

I am leaving for the beach so won't be there. Next time? :(

LastingsMilledge85
06-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Take the Metro to the game it is so quick and convenient.

dirtyla2000
06-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey guys I am going to DC next week to check out Stratsburg in person. I have never been to Nationals Park, where are the best places to sit? Also does anyone know which day he is going to start next week? Do the players sign before the game? Do they sell GU stuff at the stadium? Thanks.
I would say the best seat would be at home on tv!:D Even with Stratsburg that team is crap!

legaleagle92481
06-30-2010, 12:32 AM
I would say the best seat would be at home on tv!:D Even with Stratsburg that team is crap!

Lol. I am a huge baseball fan and my goal is to see every stadium at least once in my lifetime and I have not gone there yet and this gives me an excuse.

sox83cubs84
06-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Take the Metro to the game it is so quick and convenient.

If you DO end up taking the Metro, make sure you know the system's rules for passengers, as the restrictions are very heavily inforced. Friends in D.C. have told me of arrests for such idiotic things as chewing gum or eating a candy bar on the train.

Dave Miedema

BarryMeisel
07-01-2010, 06:57 AM
Thanks, all.

Andrew, have fun on the beach!!

allstarsplus
07-02-2010, 07:27 PM
If you DO end up taking the Metro, make sure you know the system's rules for passengers, as the restrictions are very heavily inforced. Friends in D.C. have told me of arrests for such idiotic things as chewing gum or eating a candy bar on the train.

Dave Miedema

@Dave - Yes, no eating or drinking on the train. You can chew gum.

@Barry - Thanks! The weather was great today! Have fun in Washington!

BarryMeisel
07-05-2010, 09:37 AM
My son and I had fun for 8 1/2 innings.

Loved the park, was an easy drive on a Saturday afternoon. We pre-paid parking, which seemed unnecessary it was so easy to drive right up S. Capitol Ave. The game was a sellout, and yet there were no lines getting into the parking lots, Amazing.

Nice fans, nice ballpark, and until K-Rod blew it, was a perfect road trip.