PDA

View Full Version : Selling my meager 3 Baseball Jersey collection

Soonerfan65
06-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Looking to move the only 3 jerseys in my baseball collection; details below

2008 Cubs Home Aramis Ramirez-Jersey was obtained from Rob Steinmetz at Authenticgamers.com and comes with his LOA, but the LOA is worded wrong; it mentions that the shirt comes with a Majestic Wash tag inside, but there is no tag in it; there appears to be stitching where it might have been, but it's not there; I contacted Rob about this after i got the shirt and he told me to send back the LOA for him to make a new one, but i never got around to doing this; jersey does show some staining around the collar and is a size 46 with the Set tag in the collar $300

2008 Cardinals St Patrick's Day Matt Clement-comes with MLB hologram stating it's game used, but Clement was hurt so it was only worn by him on the bench at best; i did look up the number in the database and it does state game worn $200

1985 Padres Ray Hayward Road $100

Would take $500 delivered for all 3 and would throw in a bonus game worn minor league hockey jersey of my choice; pics on my webshots page under MLB game worn jerseys.

Please email me at Soonerfan65@suddenlink.net and i will answer all questions the best that i can

WebshotsLink http://community.webshots.com/user/soonerfan65

Thanks, John Upshaw
Henryetta, OK

Soonerfan65
07-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Prices lowered; really need to move them; money back guarantee, less shipping, if not satisfied.

Ramirez-$250
Clement-$150
Hayward-$75

Or take all 3 for $400 and will throw in a Topps Heritage autographed card of Walt Dropo numbered 58/61 from 2010

John

jscott0688
07-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Email sent.

Soonerfan65
07-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Back to the top; got a corrected letter on the Ramirez from Rob Steinmetz at Authentic gamers. com; Rob offered to exchange it for a different Ramirez with a wash tag, but i'm okay with this one so i kept it; LOA says it's missing the interior wash tag, exhibits moderate evidence of game usage, and was obtained from a team source.

Ramirez -Now $300
Ray Hayward Padres-$75
Kerry Wood Indians Spring Training Jersey-$75(bought on the forum a couple of months ago)

Would sell all 3 for $350 delivered and insured

gmartin415
07-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Hi John,
Would you please send pics of the Kerry Wood spring training jersey?
Thanks!
Greg
gmartin415@gmail.com

Soonerfan65
08-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Back to the top with the Ramirez and Hayward both on ebay; really need to sell these shirts and will provide a link below; Greg, just saw your post about the Wood and emailed you since i'm doing a refresh

http://shop.ebay.com/tulsaoilerfan37/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=10&_rdc=1

Thanks, John