PDA

View Full Version : Edgar Martinez game used bat for sale

deburton
06-22-2010, 07:12 PM
This is a cracked gamer from the Seattle Mariners Edgar Martinez. It is a blonde LVS model M356. It has many ball marks and a moderate amount of pine tar/ stickum on the handle . I am asking $275 plus $13 s/h. Please e-mail me with questions and for photos. I bought the bat a few years ago from a fellow GUU member on e-bay. Thanks, David
foulball19@msn.com

vdsporty25
06-23-2010, 07:08 AM
This is a cracked gamer from the Seattle Mariners Edgar Martinez. It is a blonde LVS model M356. It has many ball marks and a moderate amount of pine tar/ stickum on the handle . I am asking $275 plus $13 s/h. Please e-mail me with questions and for photos. I bought the bat a few years ago from a fellow GUU member on e-bay. Thanks, David
foulball19@msn.com

email sent....

tmpjets
06-25-2010, 12:55 PM
foulball19@msn.com

sent email for request of pics.

deburton
06-25-2010, 11:44 PM
TMPJETS, I got your e-mail, but when I replied, it said your mailbox was full. We'll keep trying! David

tmpjets
06-26-2010, 12:37 AM
TMPJETS, I got your e-mail, but when I replied, it said your mailbox was full. We'll keep trying! David

just cleaned out the mailbox go ahead and try again. thanks