PDA

View Full Version : Expos For Als

dirtyla2000
06-21-2010, 03:12 AM
Total props to Pedro Martinez,Moises Alou,Chris Widger,Warren Cromartie and the other celebs who played softball on Sat. to raise money to fight Lou Gehrigs disease. Every year the Quebec ALS Society holds a charity softball game with former Expos players.This is the only way to see my former idols since the Mlb expo screwover! Pedro not only signed my 97 gamer he also inscribed cy season 97.In total he signed 2 jackets a cap a photo and the jersey! HE was a total class act! I asked Cromartie if he has any of his old gamers and he said no! He found it funny when I told him there were none out there! Alou was quiet ,signed his 94 gamer but refused to inscribe,bummer! Photos were taken with all! Its great meeting an idol and future hof player when he turns out to be awesome! Pedro looks great and he told me he will most likely be returning to the Phils in late July!

apfriz
06-22-2010, 06:21 PM
unless pedro can play left and bat 6th, I think the phils are going to need more than that !!

dirtyla2000
06-23-2010, 04:00 AM
unless pedro can play left and bat 6th, I think the phils are going to need more than that !!
The phils will have an awesome second half,too much talent to be playing the way they are now !

apfriz
06-23-2010, 08:35 PM
i hope you are right dirty.....the 9th inning meltdown agains the twins
and the lack of support for Doc is very disappointing !

i agree, w rollins back, and some of the others coming back from injury, im hoping for a big rebound....