PDA

View Full Version : GUU/JO Sports 'Make an Offer' Payments

ChrisCavalier
06-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Unfortunately, we still have a few members that have not paid for their items from the GUU/JO Sports 'Make An Offer' program. While emails have gone out to those members, I figured I would also post the relevant information here is case they have problems getting or reading their emails. Specifically:

Given we will soon be approaching one month from the invoice date, we need to request that payment be made immediately and directly to JO Sports. Their contact information is as follows:

JO Sports, Inc.
7455 W. Azure, Suite 115
Las Vegas, NV 89130

866.410.3860 – Toll Free

Since it is very important that we let our business partners know their efforts will not be vain when they offer programs to our members, if JO Sports has not received payment for your item(s) by the end of the week we will need to do the following:

1. Your names will be restricted from future programs where our business partners are making special offers to GUU members; and

2. Your names will be posted on the GUU forum as a non-paying participant.

Please note that these are not actions we want to take but we cannot jeopardize these programs being made available to all our members because of the failure of a few members to honor their commitments.

Thank you in advance for your reply. If you need the total amount due as per your invoice, please let us know and we will be happy to resend you that information. Also, if you wish to speak with me regarding the payment please feel free to contact me directly.

Sincerely,
Chris

chris@gameuseduniverse.com

intheminors
06-20-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm not sure if I'm on that list, but I responded to the counter offer e-mail, asking about the shipping cost and, to date, have not received a response.

Tyrcha
06-20-2010, 07:34 PM
I also received a counter offer, which I responded to, and never heard back. I ended up calling JO and getting things figured out that way. I too shouldn't be included on that list.

intheminors
06-21-2010, 06:19 PM
I kept all of my e-mails (due to past problems with JO Sports, not with Chris). I've learned CYA is a very important term sometimes.

camarokids
06-21-2010, 06:47 PM
I kept all of my e-mails (due to past problems with JO Sports, not with Chris). I've learned CYA is a very important term sometimes.

Please let me know what "CYA" means....

intheminors
06-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Cover Your A

ChrisCavalier
06-21-2010, 07:54 PM
I also received a counter offer, which I responded to, and never heard back. I ended up calling JO and getting things figured out that way. I too shouldn't be included on that list.
Hello Scott,

To clear up any confusion, you made offers on two items, both of which received counter offers from JO Sports. On May 19th at 1:27 am we sent you an email informing you of the counter offers from JO Sports. Later that day, you sent us back an email stating "I can only afford one of the jerseys at this time, so I will accept the counter offer for....."

Subsequently, we were going to send you an invoice but we were informed from JO Sports that you had already made payment. As such, you are not one of the names which will be posted later tonight. I will also respond to Kyle's post separately.

Sincerely,
Chris

intheminors
06-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Chris,

No need to respond. Someone from JO has contacted me since my last post. I will proceed with him.

Thanks for your hard work on the program.

Kyle

ChrisCavalier
06-21-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm not sure if I'm on that list, but I responded to the counter offer e-mail, asking about the shipping cost and, to date, have not received a response.
Hello Kyle,

Our records indicate that you made an offer of $65 for a jersey on the JO Sports website. On May 19th at 2:18 am we sent you back an email stating JO Sports countered at $95. We are not showing any subsequent replies to that email. Therefore, you were never sent an invoice for any item and will not be one of the names posted here later tonight.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly at chris@gameuseduniverse.com.

Sincerely,
Chris

Tyrcha
06-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Hello Scott,

To clear up any confusion, you made offers on two items, both of which received counter offers from JO Sports. On May 19th at 1:27 am we sent you an email informing you of the counter offers from JO Sports. Later that day, you sent us back an email stating "I can only afford one of the jerseys at this time, so I will accept the counter offer for....."

Subsequently, we were going to send you an invoice but we were informed from JO Sports that you had already made payment. As such, you are not one of the names which will be posted later tonight. I will also respond to Kyle's post separately.

Sincerely,
Chris
Chris, Thanks for clearing that up. I am very happy with my purchase. Much appreciated and thanks for the hard work. Keep it up! :)

intheminors
06-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Chris,

Thanks. I show those e-mails. But, I also e-mailed back on May 20th at 10:19 a.m. and asked about the shipping cost. I can forward that e-mail to you if you need it for any reason.

Thanks.

Kyle

ChrisCavalier
06-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Chris,

Thanks. I show those e-mails. But, I also e-mailed back on May 20th at 10:19 a.m. and asked about the shipping cost. I can forward that e-mail to you if you need it for any reason.

Thanks.

Kyle
Hello Kyle,

I am not showing any record of that email. Please feel free to email me directly and we can review it.

Thanks,
Chris

ChrisCavalier
06-21-2010, 08:22 PM
As stated in the first post in this thread, it is very important that we let our business partners know their efforts will not be vain when they offer programs to our members. We also stated that, if payments were not received, one the steps we would take is to post the names of the non-paying bidders here on the forum. As we made clear in our email and our post, "...these are not actions we want to take but we cannot jeopardize these programs being made available to all our members because of the failure of a few members to honor their commitments."

With that said, below are the names of the non-paying members from the program. We certainly understand people may have been away recently and maybe still intend to pay and we will remove their names from this list when/if payment is made. The names are:

Chip Wood
Ed Amaral
Jason Coffman
Matt Campbell
Matt Dodington

We did also receive an email from one other non-paying member that we will be looking into as well.

-Chris

intheminors
06-21-2010, 08:49 PM
E-mail sent. Please delete this post if needed for list...

camarokids
06-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Cover Your A

"I see" said the blind man to the deaf mute!!! :D

intheminors
06-23-2010, 11:32 AM
My transaction with JO is complete.

Thanks!

Kyle

Mark17
06-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Received my Raiders jersey from JO Sports today. It is FANTASTIC! It's the first football game jersey I've ever owned and I'm thrilled with it. The service was excellent (bit of a delay caused by me sending the check to the wrong place,) the documentation that came with it was more and better than expected, and the shipping charges were reasonable.

I want to thank GUU for making that offer available, as I doubt my low offer would've been considered by JO Sports, unless it had been part of the package deal Chris was able to send them.

Tay1038
07-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Chris,
I just saw this posting. I never received an invoice or email of any kind to pay? Can you please forward that on to me? I'm very excited! Thanks.

ChrisCavalier
07-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Chris,
I just saw this posting. I never received an invoice or email of any kind to pay?
Hello Taylor,

I just responded to the private email you sent us yesterday. To be clear, your invoice was sent to you on May 24th at 10:12 pm PST. In addition, we sent out multiple emails to non-paying members, as well as made posts on the forum, letting everyone know that payments needed to be made. The email address you used in your email to us yesterday is the same one all the correspondences were sent to.

Please check the email I just sent you which defines next steps.

Sincerely,
Chris

Tay1038
07-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Never received anything in my mailbox Chris. I check it everyday and sadly enough I do not follow every section of this board religiously - Many threads tend to get out of control. Hence the reason why some loose interest. I look forward to concluding this deal. Thank you for your follow up.

ChrisCavalier
07-04-2010, 12:50 PM
I do not follow every section of this board religiously - Many threads tend to get out of control. Hence the reason why some loose interest.
Hello Taylor,

We have implemented an entire moderating committee to make sure threads do not "get out of control". If there are any threads you ever feel have gotten out of control (which shouldn't happen), please feel free to let us know and we will act as expeditiously as possible.

In fact, we have gone so far as to permanently ban members that have attempted to disrupt the harmony of the forum and I can assure you the same actions will be taken with those who attempt to create discord in the future. Happy to discuss further if you like.

Regarding your invoice, as I mentioned in my email to you, I will get back to you as soon as I hear back from JO Sports to see if the item is still available.

Sincerely,
Chris

ChrisCavalier
07-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Hello Taylor,

Thank you for confirmation of payment. Your name has been removed from the list.

-Chris