PDA

View Full Version : Looking for obscure Royals items...

splinterfan
06-13-2010, 11:49 PM
Getting dangerously close to completing a wish list I started 10 years ago of Kansas City Royals autographs/memorabilia. Need help with the following items:

ANYTHING signed by first team GM Cedric Tallis. He was in baseball for 30 years, and didn't die until 1991, but for some reason I'm having a tough time locating anything reasonably priced ($2000 for a Yankees contract is a little steep when all I want it for is his autograph). Would prefer something mattable (3x5, cut, etc.).

ANYTHING signed by longtime equipment manager Al Zych. This one has surprised me, especially since I think he's still alive here in KC. Again, would prefer something mattable.

Also looking to complete the game used portion of my collection of every patch that's ever been on a Royals uniform. Down to needing the Dick Howser memorial patch and the Joe Burke memorial patch.

Now have gamer bats of all the big hitters from the '70s except Rojas. Still looking for him...

Any help/leads would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at splinter1941@yahoo.com