PDA

View Full Version : Jason Campbell Jersey Name Change

RJB44
06-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I happen to stop the Redskins store here in Northern VA the other day and saw that they had discounted the Campbell jerseys significantly. I picked up a Reebok NFL Authentic XL, which previously retailed for $75 (have tag), for a mere $10. So, I just did what most teams did back in the day, at least baseball teams, and removed the CAMPBELL nameplate. Now I can "reissue" as needed, although know one wearing #17 as of yet for the Redskins.

skinsfan0521
06-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Even though it won't match the same style, you could always make it a Billy Kilmer

JasonBanz
06-14-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm in the middle of doing the same thing. I have a Joey Porter and a Ted Ginn. Marshall is taking #19 and rookie Koa Misi is going to be #55. I don't know too many people that will be having a Misi jersey. I found a place that will do name plates for $12 plus shipping.

Tyrcha
06-14-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm in the middle of doing the same thing. I have a Joey Porter and a Ted Ginn. Marshall is taking #19 and rookie Koa Misi is going to be #55. I don't know too many people that will be having a Misi jersey. I found a place that will do name plates for $12 plus shipping.

You have any contact info on the place that will do nameplates? Also, how much would they charge for all the numbers and name? Been looking for a reasonable place to get a couple older Bears jerseys updated. Let me know. :)
scott at tyrcha.com

neverfinished94
06-14-2010, 09:13 PM
i used eastern lettering. i turned a Keyshawn Johnson Cowboys jersey into a Miles Austin jersey