PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

cubsWSchamps
06-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Hey im going to 2 ALB Isotopes @ Iowa Cubs games ( fathers day weekend )
and i would LOVE some adivce about getting bats and other game used stuff from players, Thanks
and im 16 but look younger so yea
thanks in advance!

Also any Advice on getting Autosgraphs would help

spartanservitto
06-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Go early, when the gates open.

cubsWSchamps
06-08-2010, 03:30 PM
will do, what about getting bats and other stuff after the game?

camarokids
06-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Talk to the players before they go to BP and ask if they crack a bat can you have it.

Or if you are there for a few days, ask if they crack a bat and you are around, can you have it.

Also if you missed the players that already taking BP, yell their name and wave to them. This has gotten me plenty of bats, Daulton and Huff come to mind.

cubsWSchamps
06-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Talk to the players before they go to BP and ask if they crack a bat can you have it.

Or if you are there for a few days, ask if they crack a bat and you are around, can you have it.

Also if you missed the players that already taking BP, yell their name and wave to them. This has gotten me plenty of bats, Daulton and Huff come to mind.
alright, neither plays for ICubs though, il be sure to ask them if i can have a bat if they break it today or tomarrow (since ima be there for 2 days) while im getting autographs!
thanks man! any other advice?

rj_lucas
06-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Principal has a short porch to right -- you can stand outside the stadium and snag home run balls off left handed pull hitters like you're shagging flies. Sometimes they end up in the river.

Could be a good opportunity to get a Sandberg autograph too.

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com

cubsWSchamps
06-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Principal has a short porch to right -- you can stand outside the stadium and snag home run balls off left handed pull hitters like you're shagging flies. Sometimes they end up in the river.

Could be a good opportunity to get a Sandberg autograph too.

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com
i send a email to you, do you know who signs and gives out bats and abtting gloves and if ryno gives out linieup cards?
thanks

cubsWSchamps
06-12-2010, 08:47 PM
bump