PDA

View Full Version : Big Warning About Credit Card Processing On Brewer Mlb Auctions!

BrewCrewSackers
06-06-2010, 01:12 PM
I don't know if everyone remembers my thread from last week about mlb.com not processing my credit card for payment of the Yovanni Gallardo jersey. Long story short, they charged BOTH my credit cards twice for the jersey! That's over 2G's in bogus charges! It maxed out my cards and I still didn't get the jersey! I have contacted 3 different people at MLB on Thursday and I still don't have a response. If anyone could offer help I would like to know my options.

If anyone has won a Brewer auction on mlb.com in the past month, I would suggest you call your CC companies and ckeck your balance!!!:mad:

BrewCrewSackers
06-06-2010, 01:25 PM
They kept on telling me that my cards were maxxed out which I new was bogus. They didn't even realize that they charged my cards 4 times!

Jags Fan Dan
06-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Dispute the charges immediately. That's the beauty of credit cards.

ifirocked
06-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Try this email. I had a charge issue 2 years ago and she took care everything for me.

Tansill, Sally (Sally.Tansill@mlb.com)

Hope that helps.

-Jeff

joelsabi
06-06-2010, 05:15 PM
1-866-464-8499
trying calling mlb auctions on-line support

BrewCrewSackers
06-09-2010, 01:08 AM
I was simply warning anyone who has won any Brewer auctions in the last few weeks to check their cc statements because of the bug in the brewer auction system.