PDA

View Full Version : Cheap IronPigs jersey?

gingi79
06-01-2010, 08:47 PM
My beautiful wife and I are going to the Padres at Phillies game this Sunday. I want to support the home team without supporting the Phillies per se. So since their minor league team the Lehigh Valley IronPigs have some wicked awesome jerseys, who wants to sell me a size 48 or higher jersey to commemorate our first Phils game together?

eisenreich8
06-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Gingi I have in my hands a 2008 home white in nearly pristine condition (just a little light snagging in upper left chest, nothing bad. Might have been a catcher's jersey) with #5 at left belly and on back. IronPig logo on left sleeve. Bought directly from the team in Jan. '09, paid $150 + 7.95 shipping. It has just been hanging in a spotless closet since I bought it, never wore it.

If you want I'd take $125 shipped. It will look great on you. Size 48 and a beauty. PayPal to 04redsox@bellsouth.net and I can ship Wednesday (tomorrow). Thanks and have fun at the game!

Joe

gingi79
06-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Sold! I sent the money just now. Thanks Joe

eisenreich8
06-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Sold! I sent the money just now. Thanks Joe

I promise you will be thrilled with this purchase. Please strut it around the stadium, if you please! Wish I could go.........