PDA

View Full Version : debut game

joshmiller0
05-25-2010, 08:22 PM
I tried looking all over... Was Brook Lopez's debut game with the nets on October 12, 2008 .. It was a preseason game against the Heat... It was the second preseason game of the season, but he did not play in the first.

Also, if someone could provide an online article actually showing that it was his debut game, I'd love to have it. ... All the articles I found just show a picture of him.. no mention in the actual article. Thanks.

legaleagle92481
05-26-2010, 12:19 AM
I tried looking all over... Was Brook Lopez's debut game with the nets on October 12, 2008 .. It was a preseason game against the Heat... It was the second preseason game of the season, but he did not play in the first.

Also, if someone could provide an online article actually showing that it was his debut game, I'd love to have it. ... All the articles I found just show a picture of him.. no mention in the actual article. Thanks.

i believe his first regular season game is considered his debut because until then he has technically never played. if a player played in a preseason game but never played in a regular season game his career stats would read zero games played.