PDA

View Full Version : ASI- What Happened to Brad Wells /Scott Monette?

spartanservitto
05-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi, I am new to this site, and I think it is absolutely amazing. I have been a game used memorabilia collector since my freshmen year of college and I am now about done with law school.

Back in 2003, I purchased two bats from ASI. They were considered a legit and reliable company at this time, due to the contracts they had with MLB players. One was a an Albert Pujols gamer, and a Vlad Guerrero gamer. Both are X bats, with the flags. At the time I didnt think anything of it, I was young, they were a legit company. As time has passed I have gained a ton of knowledge and wouldnt think about purchasing an X bat.

To my knowledge, the pujols has got to be fake. I have done research, and have followed this forum. Not one flag bat has ever been seen. I think this is likely the same thing with the Guerrero.

What should I do? I thought about selling the bats because I have seen legitimate auction houses sell the same exact bats, but the collector in me knows this wouldnt be right. Im curious to find out where these guys are today to possibly file a law suit, I think I have some pretty compelling evidence, obviously the jurisdiction would be a problem because they are in FL. Just curious, i appreciate any help.
On side note: Im interested in a Manny gamer, as well as a vlad guerrero expos bat. If anyone is willing to sell or trade let me know. I have a ton of legit stuff, I was very young at the time i purchased these two bats and have gained a ton of knowledge and expertise. Thanks

BoneRubbedBat
05-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Here's Scot:

http://corp.zooblu.com/team/

I think Brad is still at Historic Auctions.

spartanservitto
05-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Thanks alot, I appreciate it. Im curious how many lawsuits, if any these guys incurred.

-Tony