PDA

View Full Version : Ivan Rodriguez bat wantlist

tigerdale
05-24-2010, 05:59 AM
I'm looking for any Ivan Rodriguez MLB authenticated game used bat, any team, any year!!
Also, looking for his Yankee model louisville slugger bat, this one could be just issued, non authenticated...doesn't matter. Also, looking for a 2003 world series model bat of his too...doesn't have to have been used either...thank you.
Dale

BMH
05-24-2010, 10:38 PM
You should be able to get a 2010 cheap! For the year we have already made him 15 DOZEN bats. I'm glad his credit card is good.

tigerdale
05-26-2010, 07:49 AM
wow, thats an incredible amount of bats so far.........thank you for the info.......whats an average amount pudge gets for a season??

tigerdale
06-03-2010, 10:48 AM
anything on my Pudge list out there??

larry bourget
06-03-2010, 11:35 AM
anything on my Pudge list out there??

Dale,

i don't have any PUDGE Bats, but in case you may be interested i have a 2007 Pudge home game used #7 Tigers spring weight field jacket, and a 2004-2006 era style game used Pudge #7 road BP jersey,...... complete with Tigers L.O.A.'s.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

cjclong
06-03-2010, 11:37 AM
IF you haven't already I would suggest you email John Taube . You can pull up his site at gameusedbats.com and email him form there. John has been really good at finding bats for me from different teams Pudge has played for over the years. I just bought a nice Nationals Pudge Louisville Slugger form him this week. He may not have any in stock now but he will get some in sooner or later from most phases of his career.

tigerdale
06-04-2010, 06:11 AM
IF you haven't already I would suggest you email John Taube . You can pull up his site at gameusedbats.com and email him form there. John has been really good at finding bats for me from different teams Pudge has played for over the years. I just bought a nice Nationals Pudge Louisville Slugger form him this week. He may not have any in stock now but he will get some in sooner or later from most phases of his career.
Thank you for the info....very much appreciated.

tigerdale
06-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Bump....

tigerdale
06-28-2010, 09:43 AM
bump....

allstarsplus
06-28-2010, 10:34 AM
You should be able to get a 2010 cheap! For the year we have already made him 15 DOZEN bats. I'm glad his credit card is good.

Is that why a MLB Authenticated bat in the Team Store was $399? LOL

Those burgundy bats with the gold lettering are great looking bats. How many of those did you ship him?

tigerdale
06-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Is that why a MLB Authenticated bat in the Team Store was $399? LOL

Those burgundy bats with the gold lettering are great looking bats. How many of those did you ship him?
Pudge does have some of the best looking Louisvilles out there!!

legaleagle92481
06-28-2010, 11:00 AM
bump....

Hey Dale,

I have a Tigers Mlb authentic bat that was also used during his time with the Yankees if your interested. It is a great bat. If your interested email: justinw.smiloff@yahoo.com.

tigerdale
06-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey Dale,

I have a Tigers Mlb authentic bat that was also used during his time with the Yankees if your interested. It is a great bat. If your interested email: justinw.smiloff@yahoo.com.

email sent

tigerdale
08-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Bump...
still looking for game used mlb authenticated pudge bats...also a louisville slugger yankee barrelled bat...issued or used....any pudge world series bats (issued or used)...all-star bats...anything unique pudge...thanks..

cliffjmp33
08-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Dale,

Just noticed Lelands has a Pudge Nike bat for $195. It's listed as game used, but I couldn't tell by the picture (tiny). Hope that helps.

http://www.lelands.com/Home/ForSale

- Jack

tigerdale
09-03-2010, 06:36 AM
Still looking...finally did get the yankee barrelled bat...would be interested in pudge mlb authenticated bats or any all-star or world series bats of his...
(thanks Jack for the lelands post, but whatever was in there was gone by the time I looked at it)

tigerdale
10-11-2010, 10:27 AM
still looking for pudge MLB authenticated bats (for game use) and any world series or all-star used or issued bats...anything unique...thanks everyone as always!!!

tigerdale
12-03-2010, 07:36 AM
still looking for pudge MLB authenticated bats (for game use) and any world series or all-star used or issued bats...anything unique...thanks everyone as always!!! Also, it looks like I'm back in the market for any pudge Louisville Slugger Yankee barrelled bat, used or issued.

earlywynnfan
12-03-2010, 08:46 PM
If you want a rare model, I have a Pudge Kissimmee Stix bat, old logo, from his Rangers days. Displays really well.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

tigerdale
01-07-2011, 07:32 AM
looking for any Pudge game bat thats MLB authenticated (for game use, not sig), would really like a Rangers MLB auth bat, also looking for any pudge Yankee bat...also looking for any used or issued post season or all-star bat of his...thanks..

tigerdale
02-05-2011, 01:54 PM
looking for any Pudge game bat thats MLB authenticated (for game use, not sig), would really like a Rangers MLB auth bat, also looking for any pudge Yankee bat...also looking for any used or issued post season or all-star bat of his...thanks..

MikeSharon
02-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Have a 93-94 era Rangers blue catchers helmet good use with a LOA from Dave Bushing. Email me if interested
Mike Sharon
dingo464@gmail.com

tigerdale
04-05-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm looking for any Ivan Rodriguez MLB authenticated game used bat, any team, any year (authenticated for game use, not the sig)!! Also any pudge world series bats, used or unused is fine. Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

tigerdale
05-13-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm looking for any Ivan Rodriguez MLB authenticated game used bat, any team, any year (authenticated for game use, not the sig)!! Also any pudge world series bats, used or unused is fine. Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

tigerdale
07-14-2011, 07:04 AM

tigerdale
08-19-2011, 06:29 AM
any Pudge MLB authenticated bats out there someones looking to sell??
any world series bats out there??

tigerdale
10-31-2011, 10:37 AM
looking for Ivan Rodriguez MLB authenticated bats.......or any post season bats used or issued.

tigerdale
12-03-2011, 08:32 AM

tigerdale
01-06-2012, 11:30 AM

tigerdale
02-12-2012, 04:18 PM

tigerdale
03-25-2012, 07:08 AM

tigerdale
05-04-2012, 08:53 AM

tigerdale
06-20-2012, 05:57 AM

larry bourget
06-22-2012, 12:47 PM
TD,
NOT bats, but i have a Pudge 2007 home game worn field jacket $225 delivered and a Pudge a 2004 -06 style game worn road BP jersey $225 delivered,both include a Detroit Tigers L.O.A. No reasonable offer refused.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca