PDA

View Full Version : query on Yankees 2010 Spring Training pinstripe jerseys

costas
05-23-2010, 06:33 PM
does anyone own any Yankees 2010 Spring Training home pinstripe jerseys, as I have 2 questions.

1) were these jerseys MLB Authenticated

2) did they have 2010 year flags adjacent to the Majestic jocktag?

thanks!

shafrancollectibles.com
05-23-2010, 07:41 PM
The answer to both questions, as best as I personally can answer them, is some do and some don't on both accounts. I have already had a few in my hands and more coming in and it seems as most do not have the 2010 tag and most are certed solely by Steiner but not MLB.

costas
05-24-2010, 06:34 AM
thank you shafrancollectibles.com, appreciate the response. is this usually the case with Yankees home pinstripe jerseys that were used for Spring Training, in that they do not have the year flagging? I'm also interested to know why some have been MLB Authenticated and others were not, is it possible to let me know which players you have in your possession?

shafrancollectibles.com
05-24-2010, 07:28 AM
I can't answer the question about why some have MLB and others don't as I don't have access to such information.

As for year tagging, from my own experience, previous years seemed to have tags from either that year or even earlier years (which appears to be the case with many higher numbered 2010 jerseys).