PDA

View Full Version : What is IT that you like to collect?

Larry Pelliccioni
05-23-2010, 01:26 PM
For me IT encompasses a pretty broad range, MLBB flannels and knits and bats. Football jerseys and helmets, Hockey, Masks, helmets, gloves, jerseys and sticks. Movie worn items War and Sports. Lacrosse jerseys.
Basketball jerseys. Over 2000 items in all.
What about you?
Larry Pelliccioni

SkubeBats
05-23-2010, 01:40 PM
I collect Milwaukee Braves and Brewers game used bats. I have around 300 game used bats in my collection. My collection is focussed on the 1957 Braves and 1982 Brewers teams. My heroes when I was growing up were HOF players Robin Yount & Paul Molitor so I collect their items as well. If you have anything that might fit into my collection please email me.

Masimen
05-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Game used yankee bats and recently fielding gloves.

MLB_Authentic
05-23-2010, 01:56 PM
:D Mainly dust, but I dabble in Minnesota Twins stuff as well

geoff
05-23-2010, 02:01 PM
I like to Collect Any Orioles Items.I like Game Used Jerseys The most though And then Game Used Bats And after that Fielding Gloves And Batting Gloves.I do collect Certain Players from other Teams but within The past Year or so I mostly collect Orioles.I am always willing to look at any Orioles Items that become Available.I like to Trade Items also if its for The right Item.

Thanks
Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

spartakid
05-23-2010, 02:09 PM
I pretty much focus on stars', 1980's to present, bats, and was trying to get into fielding gloves, but realized that it's difficult to find ones with rock-solid provenance and prices for good players are a LOT more than bats, thus I only have one at this point...

mariner_gamers
05-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Mariners game used items with focus mainly on bats. Trying to get an era correct gamer from every position player with an AB as a Mariner. Lately I have been also been picking up Mariners batting helmets and Tacoma Rainier helmets and bats.........

platinum1
05-23-2010, 04:08 PM
I try to collect moslty 2005 White Sox stuff.
Its really hard to find some stuff, so sometimes I
end up buying stuff I really dont want just to fill the void.

MarinersFan34
05-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Seattle Mariners game used items with a main focus on jerseys now. Starting to cull the bats down to a more reasonable level after it got out of hand, like Davis I was going for every player but just don't have the same passion for that goal. Lately it's been jerseys and a focus on the Mariners players I loved watching in the late 80's/mid 90's thru current day so lots of common players or semistars.

I also started on my game used Marlins collection and look to expand that greatly in the very near future.

To pinpoint IT to one thing, I'd say jerseys :cool: