PDA

View Full Version : Norm Cash Gamer Restored

Krausmann
05-20-2010, 11:22 PM
So I had this 61-62 H&B Norm Cash Gamer. Model P72. It was in very poor condition. It had been stored in a garage for 40 years, lots of moisture. Dead wood, lots of grain separation. Cracked handle, small piece missing on handle. I was told about Fred Loman. He's been doing restorations for years. He even worked on a Joe Jackson!! Anyway I sent it to him. We talked on the phone and 2 weeks later I got it back. It is unbelievable!! This guys is a genius. Amazing work. Very pleasant to deal with. Very knowledgeable. Very reasonable. His e-mail is fredlowman@snet.net His website is www.crackofthebat.net Check it out. He shows you different procedures. He told me this is his slow time of the year. So if you have some lumber laying around just waiting to be rediscovered contact Fred. Now's a good time. Please feel free to contact me as well. Tom Krausmann krausmannt@aol.com

scottanservitz
05-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Gotta have before and after pics!!!

MGHProductions
05-21-2010, 10:24 PM
I just got 8 bats back from Fred. His work is excellent and his prices are very fair.
Matt

Krausmann
05-22-2010, 02:52 AM
Let's see if this works. Before and after. - Tom

scottanservitz
05-24-2010, 09:35 PM
I like the results. I am not a big restore fan, but in certain instances I do think it adds to the overall presentation.

ndevlin
05-24-2010, 10:08 PM
So I had this 61-62 H&B Norm Cash Gamer. Model P72. It was in very poor condition. It had been stored in a garage for 40 years, lots of moisture. Dead wood, lots of grain separation. Cracked handle, small piece missing on handle. I was told about Fred Loman. He's been doing restorations for years. He even worked on a Joe Jackson!! Anyway I sent it to him. We talked on the phone and 2 weeks later I got it back. It is unbelievable!! This guys is a genius. Amazing work. Very pleasant to deal with. Very knowledgeable. Very reasonable. His e-mail is fredlowman@snet.net His website is www.crackofthebat.net (http://www.crackofthebat.net) Check it out. He shows you different procedures. He told me this is his slow time of the year. So if you have some lumber laying around just waiting to be rediscovered contact Fred. Now's a good time. Please feel free to contact me as well. Tom Krausmann krausmannt@aol.com (krausmannt@aol.com)

I sent you an email, btw.