PDA

View Full Version : Yankee Steiner Store @ Yankee Stadium

zooat2
05-19-2010, 09:56 AM
- Just an "fyi" for you guys....aqqWas there last night and picked the foul pole plaque, and what I noticed is they do not charge you for tax and obviously no shipping. So you save and extra 15 to 20 dollars by just buying it there...

joelsabi
05-19-2010, 10:01 AM
- Just an "fyi" for you guys....aqqWas there last night and picked the foul pole plaque, and what I noticed is they do not charge you for tax and obviously no shipping. So you save and extra 15 to 20 dollars by just buying it there...

morning,
what other "game used" related stuff is sold in the shop? any lineup cards, bases, bats , jerseys on display for sale?

zooat2
05-19-2010, 10:21 AM
morning,
what other "game used" related stuff is sold in the shop? any lineup cards, bases, bats , jerseys on display for sale?

Yes all that stuff is there, bases, bats, jerseys on display, etc....its pretty much an ALL game used store...

tigerdale
05-19-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm looking for an Ivan Rodriguez Yankee Louisville Slugger if anyone notices one....

yankees506
05-19-2010, 01:36 PM
all the game used stuff there is insanely overpriced (what else do you expect from steiner) 20k for 2008 mo gu glove, $850 for tex gu broken bat.... dont get me wrong just last week i picked up a gu on deck rosen bag ($50) and a pair of jeter gu home pants ($300) but you have to snatch those up asap

legaleagle92481
05-19-2010, 09:13 PM
all the game used stuff there is insanely overpriced (what else do you expect from steiner) 20k for 2008 mo gu glove, $850 for tex gu broken bat.... dont get me wrong just last week i picked up a gu on deck rosen bag ($50) and a pair of jeter gu home pants ($300) but you have to snatch those up asap

like alot of stuff in the new yankee stadium the store is catering to the high end collector. alot of corporate types go to games and they see the store go in see stuff they like and just buy it without questioning the price.

legaleagle92481
05-19-2010, 09:15 PM
I'm looking for an Ivan Rodriguez Yankee Louisville Slugger if anyone notices one....

Dale I got your email I am pulling all my bats off the market because I have decided to add to my bat collection rather than subtract because I am laying off the jerseys until football season. FYI though I don't think you will find a bat with Yankess on the barrel for IROD as he was there such a short-time I believe he used his tigers bats the whole time.

tigerdale
05-20-2010, 06:04 AM
Dale I got your email I am pulling all my bats off the market because I have decided to add to my bat collection rather than subtract because I am laying off the jerseys until football season. FYI though I don't think you will find a bat with Yankess on the barrel for IROD as he was there such a short-time I believe he used his tigers bats the whole time.

Thank you for the reply....

TFig27
05-20-2010, 03:00 PM

IROD did have/use Yankees model bats. I once had 2 but sold one and traded one.

tigerdale
05-21-2010, 05:51 AM
IROD did have/use Yankees model bats. I once had 2 but sold one and traded one.
Thanks, I remember an old post which BMH said he actually had 144 just in his short stint w/ the yankees, so they are out there.....if anyone notices one, I'd sure appreciate a heads up!! Thanks...

legaleagle92481
05-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks, I remember an old post which BMH said he actually had 144 just in his short stint w/ the yankees, so they are out there.....if anyone notices one, I'd sure appreciate a heads up!! Thanks...

144? He was there for two months and had 96 at bats, 101 if you include walks. So he would have had to use more than one bat per at bat to reach that total. That is not including the fact that it must have taken them a few days to make the bats and get them to him after the trade which makes it even less at bats that he could have used one. My bat is a Tigers model with an MLB hologram that he used about a month after the trade. So I think they will be hard to find no matter what some others may say.

tigerdale
05-21-2010, 10:04 AM
I agree w/ you, I was just stating that Brian said 144 yankee louisvilles were made. I'm sure the majority were never used....

zooat2
05-21-2010, 10:36 AM

-totally agree, the foul pole plaque is listed as 35 in the store and on-line, so I decided to buy it there and saved 15 bucks in taxes and shipping....

yankees24
06-02-2010, 10:21 AM
is there a phone number contact for the Steiner store at Yankee Stadium, I can't make it out to the Stadium but wanted to know if they had any Tino Martinez game used or game issued pieces there. thanks.

cjclong
06-02-2010, 11:09 AM
I would be interested in the phone number s well and I wondered if Yankees 506 could tell me how recently he saw the 2008 Rivera glove there? Thanks for any information.

dcgreg25
06-02-2010, 12:05 PM
I would be interested in the phone number s well and I wondered if Yankees 506 could tell me how recently he saw the 2008 Rivera glove there? Thanks for any information.

My experience is that Steiner's sales reps have access to all of their inventory and can tell you what is in the store. Call Steiner directly (800-759-SCORE). Sometimes they can be difficult in selling you items from the store over the phone but they can at least tell you what they have.

yankees506
06-02-2010, 12:05 PM

Glove was there yesterday and has been there since last year, i mean its 20k! lol i think you guys should call steiner and ask them for the staidum store number. As far as any tino items, i havent seen anything but signed balls and photos, no gu. At the store its mostly current players. oh fyi they had a jeter gu bat on tues, price tag-$5000, steiner is crazy. But i guess those that have, have. and those that dont, dont. I have........ but not that much lol :confused:

BULBUS
06-02-2010, 01:17 PM
is there a phone number contact for the Steiner store at Yankee Stadium, I can't make it out to the Stadium but wanted to know if they had any Tino Martinez game used or game issued pieces there. thanks.

Steiner has Tino's 2010 ST locker nameplate on their website:

http://www.steinersports.com/tino-martinez-24-2010-yankees-spring-training-game-used-locker-room-nameplate

use promo code dd25off to save 25 bucks

-Chris

cjclong
06-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Thank you for the information. Maybe I'll win the lottery some day.

zooat2
06-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Steiner has Tino's 2010 ST locker nameplate on their website:

http://www.steinersports.com/tino-martinez-24-2010-yankees-spring-training-game-used-locker-room-nameplate

use promo code dd25off to save 25 bucks

-Chris

- Hey Chris!

- Thanks for the code! That came in handy! Where did you get it?

yankees24
06-02-2010, 02:03 PM
thanks Chris, is the code for one time use because when I tried it it didn't seem to reflect the discount.

BULBUS
06-02-2010, 02:40 PM
- Hey Chris!

- Thanks for the code! That came in handy! Where did you get it?

My wife bought a Yankee cap from Dunkin Donuts (15 bucks). It came with coupons for 3 free iced coffees and 25 off 50 from Steiner.

BULBUS
06-02-2010, 02:42 PM
thanks Chris, is the code for one time use because when I tried it it didn't seem to reflect the discount.

It works when I put it in. Have you used any other promo codes on your account lately?

yankees24
06-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Hi Chris, I keep on getting a message stating that the code was already entered but doesn't show a discount at the checkout page.

yankees506
06-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Thank you for the information. Maybe I'll win the lottery some day.

When you do keep me in mind for the jeter gu bat :cool: