PDA

View Full Version : Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

jobathenut
05-13-2010, 07:03 PM
ADAM DUNN GAME WORN ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS HAT-$150....-WITH A COPY OF THE COA FROM THE TEAM...........I really hate to sell this hat.As i dont have very many game used items in my collection.And have loved this hat.But my mom's dog ears are getting bad and need to come up with the money to bring him in.And i have no luck on selling anything in my other posts on here........I am asking for what i paid for it......................I also have PHIL NEVIN AND CHARLES JOHNSON game used and signed bats from thier fall league in arizona before thier rookie seasons.I never got any coa when i bought them but was told that-$60 each....................GINO GUYER PHEONIX ROADRUNNERS GAME USED JERSEY (played his college hockey for the minnesota gophers) WITH A COA FROM MEIGRAY-$500....................Payment is postal money order only as i am not able to do paypal and usa shipping only........thanks

jobathenut
05-29-2010, 02:46 AM
What the heck.I figure i'll give it one last time down the front page of the forum.:rolleyes:

jobathenut
06-22-2010, 02:49 AM
I don't want to leave any more "window shoppers",so another bump for them.....:rolleyes:

jobathenut
07-17-2010, 04:38 AM
What the heck......:rolleyes:

godwulf
07-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Could you email me, please? I have a couple of questions about the Dunn cap.

Jeff

godwulf1@cox.net

BergerKing22784
07-17-2010, 12:15 PM
What the heck......:rolleyes:

I am guessing you are saying "what the heck" because nobody is buying your items? I think a little has to do with the price. I think I remember you bought 2 of these hats for $300 and I remember when you did It I thought that was a little pricey. But to each his own. From what I have noticed game used hats are just less in demand than most any other item. I have seen game used autographed hats with the player writing "game used" on that hat sell for less than $150 and at the time those players could be considered better than Adam Dunn.

I know you hate to sell the hat and I know u def hate to sell it for less than you paid for it but the fact I feel like youve tried to sell or trade this hat for awhile at that price with no buyers suggest you either need to keep or it take less for it...... I hope you sell it for $150 but I think the current demand for it would suggest otherwise.

Oh also and while I agree their fees suck not taking paypal which is like the universal way to pay for almost everything online now might also be hurting your chances of selling. People feel more security in using that method over sending a money order to someone as coming after you for their money is a heck of a lot harder if they are stiffed with a money order over paypal. Not saying you would do that as ur a well loved and established member on here but thats what people would be thinking.

jobathenut
07-17-2010, 11:46 PM
BERGERKING-Thanks for your thoughts.I said what the heck for that reason you right.But more to the fact as to why would click and view a item you have no intentions of buying.It says right in the title what the thread is selling.I understand people being bored and just looking at threads.I understand that like window shopping.But it gets frustrating when you see 300 views and you really need to sell and you are getting no response.So you have to asumme 300 members were that bored.I mean i never click on for sale threads that i have no intentions of buying.Like i am not a fan of the red soxs.And if the title said red sox's items,i would not click on it.But then you see people asking so and and so to email them and you will see it has like 50 views.If youre not that person why would you click on it.Just funny to me.I guess i would never and have never been that bored on here.Like you gving me your thoughts.Thats my thoughts.And as far as the dunn hat.I paid $150 for the hat.I didnt buy the 2 hats.But bought the hat from the person who di.He is no longer a memeber on here.As for some unknown reason (and i even asked the moderators) he got banned from here.Skyking was his name on here.And you understand i am selling for a reason and not for the fun of selling.So when you are selling cause you need the money for a certain reason.And need to come up with a certain amount.Why would you sell for below that amount to just to sell it.It does me no good to sell it for what i need to use the money for.I hope you understand.I know if i listed it for $30 i could sell no problem.But see i am selling to help my family.And even thought every dime helps,selling a items that cost me $150 for $30 makes no sense to me.But i appreciate your comments.And thanks for making me laugh."A WELL LOVED" member,really i am,i did not know that.As i am sure there are some that would disagree with you.As i have known to give my unpopular thoughts on here.But thank you for saying that.By the way paypal in just for untrusting people.If you trust the person you are doing buisness with.Then you dont need protection like that.I had perfect feedback on greed-bay with over 1000 and all 5 stars,and been a member for like 10 years.So that alone should speak for me.Ebay and paypal have runied the fun for me in the hobby.
I am guessing you are saying "what the heck" because nobody is buying your items? I think a little has to do with the price. I think I remember you bought 2 of these hats for $300 and I remember when you did It I thought that was a little pricey. But to each his own. From what I have noticed game used hats are just less in demand than most any other item. I have seen game used autographed hats with the player writing "game used" on that hat sell for less than $150 and at the time those players could be considered better than Adam Dunn.

I know you hate to sell the hat and I know u def hate to sell it for less than you paid for it but the fact I feel like youve tried to sell or trade this hat for awhile at that price with no buyers suggest you either need to keep or it take less for it...... I hope you sell it for $150 but I think the current demand for it would suggest otherwise.

Oh also and while I agree their fees suck not taking paypal which is like the universal way to pay for almost everything online now might also be hurting your chances of selling. People feel more security in using that method over sending a money order to someone as coming after you for their money is a heck of a lot harder if they are stiffed with a money order over paypal. Not saying you would do that as ur a well loved and established member on here but thats what people would be thinking.

jobathenut
07-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Yes,no problem-email sent-thanks:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Could you email me, please? I have a couple of questions about the Dunn cap.

Jeff

godwulf1@cox.net

jobathenut
07-18-2010, 02:52 AM
BERGERKING-Sorry for the poor grammer (spelling etc) in my response to your post.I really should proof read before hitting the reply button.I know i am not the first person that wishes they had a edit feature on here.Anyways,i just read what i posted.I in no way ment you clicking on my thread and responding to it.I was talking in general why do people click on things they dont want.I just want to make sure you did'nt take it the wrong way.That has always been a pet peeve of mine.Why people click on threads just to look at them.But then when i was on ebay,i always hated the "items watched" feature.As a seller it gives you a false sense of serious interst in your items.Anyways,i understood what you were saying to me and i appreciate it-thanks

BergerKing22784
07-18-2010, 12:00 PM
I feel you on the window shopper thing. But everyone is looking for a deal and I think people click on things in hope of finding one.

As far as being a loved member I really dont know if thats true but the fact I know ur screen name (and its one of the few) It means i see you post a lot and to me even if ur opinions might not be the most popular its better than the hundreds of people who are signed up and dont say a word ever.

jobathenut
07-31-2010, 02:15 AM
the KING-Sorry i did'nt respond sooner but wanted to wait at least a week so it would not bump this thread up.Just to be fair,i wish others did that.I am glad you agree with me on the window shopper thing.I just laugh at how many views this gets.Like i said i dont view things i am not going to buy.But you are right people do look for deals on items.What i really laugh at.As i have said before ,when someone starts a thread asking someone to email them and i see there is views to it.Now if you are not that person,why the heck would you view it.Are you that bored?It gets me laughing all the time when i see that.And i agree with you on people that are just lurkers and dont post on here.But sometimes being a active member on here gets you in trouble.Its sometimes best to not say anything and i have learned that.Well at least learned it better than i once was on here.And i am glad i am one of the few names you know on here.Nice posting with you.
I feel you on the window shopper thing. But everyone is looking for a deal and I think people click on things in hope of finding one.

As far as being a loved member I really dont know if thats true but the fact I know ur screen name (and its one of the few) It means i see you post a lot and to me even if ur opinions might not be the most popular its better than the hundreds of people who are signed up and dont say a word ever.

jobathenut
08-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Still for sale:rolleyes:

jobathenut
08-18-2010, 02:20 AM
I will consider offers,but want to get back close to what i paid for the items which are the listed prices on them......

jobathenut
10-30-2010, 02:11 AM
Still available

jobathenut
11-17-2010, 03:24 AM
All items still for sale....

nationals2k9
11-17-2010, 12:09 PM
May I ask how the dog's ears are holding up now a half year later?

jobathenut
11-18-2010, 03:42 AM
National-Thanks for taking the time to write such a caring post to me.Its caring people like you that makes this forum so great.The dogs ears have not got any better.I have been able to bring him in as i have sold some of my collections thankfully on other markets.But his ears are still a problem even a year and a half later.Its been quite the problem as the vet cant find the right medicine to treat him.And we have tried everything and nothing seems to make it go away.And now the dog has picked up a virus and the vet said he was caused by squirrel's.As i guess because the dog is a digger it has gotten into thier bathroom stuff and it has got inside the dog and has now messed up his insides now.So now we have medicine for his eyes,stomach and rash on his low side plus both ears now.We just brought him in last week and got all of this.So as i know you are concerned about this.I mean why else would you have posted this post on here if you did'nt truly care about this.I will keep you updated.And again i can't thank you enough for thinking of me and asking how things are going.So many people would have been sarcasticon my sob story in my first post.But i am sure you understood i was just saying that to let people know i was selling for a reason and not for the heck of it.As i hate selling off my collection but as i am sure you would do if you were in the same situation you would do the same as me.So its great respect you are showing me with this post but asking me this.And to those that might be asking the same thingas you but in a negative way.There is no edit button so i cant take the post or change that.And even though i have no idea what that is a concern of anyone else that i say that on there.As we have not found a cure for his ears and are still bringing him in.I still intend to use any money for that reason.But to "national" again i just want to thank you:)
May I ask how the dog's ears are holding up now a half year later?

jobathenut
11-18-2010, 03:47 AM
For NATIONAL-Heres some photos of my dog (jeter) as i can tell you are a dog person.....Again thanks for the caring my friend......

nationals2k9
11-18-2010, 11:58 AM
We have 2 cats now and I grew up as many as 4 cats at a time and 1-2 dogs. They can be a pain but they do certainly provide extra joy more so than not. My buddy in Texas also has a dog named Jeter. I guess it's inevitable I name a pet "Manny" one day.

HawaiiSportsNut
11-18-2010, 12:48 PM
For NATIONAL-Heres some photos of my dog (jeter) as i can tell you are a dog person.....Again thanks for the caring my friend......

I can't blame you for selling off part of your collection to help you dog. I was suppose to do some remodling of my collection room over the summer. But was unable to because someone (or idiot) shot my dog. It cost over $2000 for the vet bill but it was worth it because my dog made it. We still have to give her daily medications because of reduced kidney fuctions. Many people would say "but it's only a dog", but they are a big part of our family. So I can understand your reason for selling off your collection, as my wife & I would do the same for our pets. Hope your dog gets better soon.

Rick

sox83cubs84
11-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Anyone who tells me that my terrier/greyhound mix Mac is "just a dog" risks their personal safety.

Good luck, Joba...if I get a couple more debts paid, I may find something to buy.

Dave Miedema

jobathenut
11-18-2010, 11:41 PM
We had two cats (kobe and bettis) and had them for years and years especially bettis who we hadfor the longest.But we had to get rid of the cats when we moved as the new place would allow dogs but not cats.It was the tougest thing for the family.As we had the cats longer than the dog so they had been part of the family.Thats great that your buddie has a dog also named jeter.Is it named after derek jeter as ours is? Yeah growing up our family has always had pets and they sure bring you alot of joy.And thats why i feel so much pain when i cant get the dog to feel better.Just doing what i have to.
We have 2 cats now and I grew up as many as 4 cats at a time and 1-2 dogs. They can be a pain but they do certainly provide extra joy more so than not. My buddy in Texas also has a dog named Jeter. I guess it's inevitable I name a pet "Manny" one day.

jobathenut
11-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Rick-Thanks so much for the kind words.And i am so sorry what happen to your dog.Did they find the person who did that? I would love to be a room alone with that person for 5 minutes.I am so happy you understand why i am doing what i am doing.I see my dog as a member of the family.And as you said i know you understand what i am saying about that.Thanks again and i hope your dog gets better.quote=HawaiiSportsNut;226590]I can't blame you for selling off part of your collection to help you dog. I was suppose to do some remodling of my collection room over the summer. But was unable to because someone (or idiot) shot my dog. It cost over $2000 for the vet bill but it was worth it because my dog made it. We still have to give her daily medications because of reduced kidney fuctions. Many people would say "but it's only a dog", but they are a big part of our family. So I can understand your reason for selling off your collection, as my wife & I would do the same for our pets. Hope your dog gets better soon.

Rick[/quote]

jobathenut
11-18-2010, 11:49 PM
Hi there dave-Thanks so much for the kind words.I really hated telling people on here why i was selling these items.As i did not do it so people would feel sorry for me.Believe me if you asked anyone that knows me i hate attention that way.I was just telling people that so they would know i am selling for a reason and not just a dealer selling items.But a collector selling his collection.Our dog means alot to the family.I bought it for my mom the same year my dad passes away to take her mind off of things.So its really important to me to get our jeter better.I am so thank ful for you and the others that understand and care.Thanks again for the luck wishes and if you are ever looking for any signed items i have alot more especially steelers autograph items.But more than that.I just wanted to thank you for being such a nice person.
Anyone who tells me that my terrier/greyhound mix Mac is "just a dog" risks their personal safety.

Good luck, Joba...if I get a couple more debts paid, I may find something to buy.

Dave Miedema

jobathenut
12-06-2010, 10:08 PM
I just wanted to update the progress of my dog jeter for those that have expressed thier concern.I just brought him to the vet today.And it looks like the virus from the damn squirrel's is gone ,so thats good news.And it looks like we finally found the medicine combination that is going to cure the problem with his ears,so thats good news.But the bad news is it looks like he might to always be on them to keep the problem from coming back to him.So i hope you guys dont mind that i keep this thread going.As i would love to use the money to go towards the continue treatment of jeter.I have these items and a nice autograph collection that i am looking to sell.And so if you are looking to buy christmas gifts,my items would make a good gift.Thanks

jobathenut
12-29-2010, 07:20 PM
I still have these items for sale.So if interested please "pm" me.You will be helping me and my dog out alot and getting some great items.thanks

sox83cubs84
12-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Joba:

I know $$ is tight, but I figured I'd let you know that there's a Butch Wynegar S/W-B Yankees jersey with team LOA up on eBay until sometime Thursday. Minimum bid is $69.95 and no bids had been made the last time I looked. I just didn't want you to not be aware if you were fortunate enough to have a few extra dollars on hand.

Dave Miedema

jobathenut
12-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Dave-Thanks so much for the heads up on the wynegar jersey.My brother had told me about one a couple of months ago on ebay.This is proberly the same one.But i did'nt have the money back then and still dont have it now.Darn it as i would love to buy it as thats a great price for it.But i want to thank you for thinking of me and letting me know about it.
Joba:

I know $$ is tight, but I figured I'd let you know that there's a Butch Wynegar S/W-B Yankees jersey with team LOA up on eBay until sometime Thursday. Minimum bid is $69.95 and no bids had been made the last time I looked. I just didn't want you to not be aware if you were fortunate enough to have a few extra dollars on hand.

Dave Miedema

jobathenut
01-14-2011, 03:01 AM
Great items-for a even greater cause-ANYBODY?????

jobathenut
01-23-2011, 01:49 AM
"BUELIER...BUELIER....BUELIER".......:rolleyes:

jobathenut
01-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Also for the puppy fund i have these autograph items-----RICHARD PETTY SIGNED 1/24 NEW YORK YANKEES DIECAST CAR LIMITED EDITION 100TH ANNIVERSARY WITH YOGI ON IT,COMES WITH COA FROM COMPANY AND BOX-$160.........JASON GIAMBI,NICK JOHNSON,JOHN FLAHERTY,DAVID WELLS,RUAL MONDESI SIGNED BASEBALL-(NO COA-baseball itself not mint)-$50........NOLAN RYAN "BLOODY LIP" 11X14 PHOTO WITH COA FROM RYAN FOUNDATION-$180..............GARY SHEFFIELD BASEBALL WITH COA FROM ELITE AND HAS PHOTO OF SHEFFIELD SIGNING ON IT-$70..............JORGE POSADA BASEBALL WITH COA-$100...............PETE ROSE 16X20 PHOTO,PSA/DNA COA AND WILL INCLUDE PROOF PHOTO I TOOK OF HIM SIGNING-$120.........

jobathenut
02-13-2011, 02:08 AM
Heres some photos of the above signed items

jobathenut
02-26-2011, 12:55 AM
"for the dog" fundraiser is still going on.....:)

jobathenut
03-05-2011, 02:07 AM
Whats the record for most views before making a sale-come on 3,000---just kidding:rolleyes:

2000mvpfan
03-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Damn Butch,this gives new meaning to the "3000 hit" club!!

Take care,my friend!!
Joe

jobathenut
03-13-2011, 06:54 PM
Yeah joe-I figure i am not going to sell anything as if it has not happen yet,it isnt going to.So i am just going for the 3000 hit club or maybe,if i am lucky i can hit the pete rose all time hit record-:rolleyes:
Damn Butch,this gives new meaning to the "3000 hit" club!!

Take care,my friend!!
Joe

jobathenut
03-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Added to the "for the dog"----ticket collection-----9 alex rodriguez home run tickets-$140.......baseball all star game ticket lot-includes 2002 game (top of stub about to fall off),2004 workout/derby,2005 workout/derby and game-all for $80........2006 nba-toronto vs los angeles lakers-kobe scores 81 points-$120.......1990 texas rangers vs milwuakee-ryans 300th win-$40..........pittsburgh steelers 83 ticket collection-includes super bowl xl ticket and 2 playoff games that season (tape marks on back of many of the tickets including super bowl)-$300...............1988 nba all star program-$60..............I have many more tickets and programs...thanks...I actually have my "pm" turned on so please send me one if interested-thanks:)

jobathenut
04-09-2011, 05:48 AM
COUNTDOWN TO 3000-----364 TO GO......:rolleyes: Pete rose watch out!

jobathenut
04-21-2011, 11:51 PM
256 TO GO!!!!:rolleyes:

jobathenut
05-03-2011, 11:29 PM
136 TO GO TO 3,000!!!!!!!...YIPPIE......:rolleyes:

jobathenut
05-22-2011, 12:56 AM
25 to go to 3000!!!!..I think i will hit it before derek jeter does-:rolleyes:

Dach0sen0ne
05-22-2011, 09:01 AM
Congrats on the milestone and you did it all with one thread. LOL

jobathenut
05-22-2011, 05:10 PM
YES 3000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----Thanks i am so happy.....Yes it is amazing to get this milestone in one thread....I think i might be in a club by myself---THE 3000 VIEW CLUB...Not to many people can say they had 3000 people view thier items and not make one single sell on anything....NOW PETE ROSE I AM COMING FOR YOU....4000 HERE I COME......:rolleyes:
Congrats on the milestone and you did it all with one thread. LOL

obpercent1
05-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Would a mod please lock this thread enough is enough time to move on.

Billy77
05-22-2011, 08:36 PM
I personally believe there are a few that need to grow up!!!

sox83cubs84
05-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Joba:

You're only a few away from 50 replies, which is a major total for a C2C Classifieds thread.;)

Dave Miedema

jobathenut
05-22-2011, 10:41 PM
I love being called out by newbies or people that are not active members...Seriously "obpercent1" you are calling for a mod to lock my thread.And saying "enough is enough,and time to move on".You have 115 posts since 2007 and my thread is bothering you that much.What, are you on here like once every month? I have been a active member on here for like 3 years and this is the first post i have seen of yours so welcome to the board...And besides that give me a reasonable reason for it to be locked.Making light that noone wants my items but likes to view it is not a reason.......And "billy77",I just love when people get that internet rudeness,Me i always speak to people the way i would if they were in front of me.But thank you two for the caring and understanding......I need to grow up cause i am trying to sell my items,and i am having some fun with it.I think some people need to lighten up.How is my thread and fun harming you.Dont like my thread-DONT VIEW THE DARN THING...Its called a sense of humor,and its funny to me so thats all that matters.And the day a mod locks my thread on here,is the day i stop being a active member on here.As there is no reason to lock it......And dave,thanks,the shame is most of the 50 replies have been rude and hurtful respondes like this 2 members felt a need to express to me.....

sox83cubs84
05-23-2011, 03:03 AM
47;)

kellsox
05-23-2011, 10:04 AM
This thread lost it's initial purpose of attempting to sell items a very long time ago...

obpercent1
05-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Joba- One word for you, paragraphs look it up. I guess if you judge a member by the amount of post you must be a really good one I don't care either way I am on the forum as a collector and am here to help fellow collectors as well I have dealt with many members through the site and will continue to do so, it is just that this thread has outlived its usefull life.

Billy77
05-23-2011, 04:25 PM
obpersent1---I was actually meaning others on this site, but your reply just justifys some of the so called "experts" on this site. Dude...take it easy man...you'll live a lot longer not worrying about your thread being locked or deleted:D.

More things in this world to stress about

jobathenut
05-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Grammer,thats the best you got.Are you are seriously talking about paragraphs on a forum.Now thats funny,i did'nt realize i was being graded on it.But thank school teacher....
Joba- One word for you, paragraphs look it up. I guess if you judge a member by the amount of post you must be a really good one I don't care either way I am on the forum as a collector and am here to help fellow collectors as well I have dealt with many members through the site and will continue to do so, it is just that this thread has outlived its usefull life.

jobathenut
05-23-2011, 05:23 PM
I am not worried about them locking my thread.It would be stubid to lock a classified thread becuase of lack on interest but whatever.I am not a moderator on here and they have all the power.They would just be wrong doing it.And i realize there is alot more in life to worry about.And i dont stress this at all,my life is bigger than this.But does'nt mean i would'nt be upset but it unjustify being locked.And i dont know why people have to come on here and make your negative comments.Life should be biggers for you guy than to worry about my thread.So it goes both ways on that.I am just try to sell some of my items.And i was makign a joke of it and trying to have some fun.I am sorry it bothered some of you....
obpersent1---I was actually meaning others on this site, but your reply just justifys some of the so called "experts" on this site. Dude...take it easy man...you'll live a lot longer not worrying about your thread being locked or deleted:D.

More things in this world to stress about

lehmsbobby
05-23-2011, 07:54 PM
I think the paragraph suggestion is valid. Your words clump up and it makes me not want to read them, its just a suggestion but I think a lot more people would read your posts if you split up the words and made them more readable.

sox83cubs84
05-28-2011, 07:05 PM
The adventure continues...;)

Dave M.