PDA

View Full Version : Koby Clemens and Dernell Stenson GU For Sale

WadeInBmore
05-12-2010, 06:30 PM
So, I've got my eye on a new Thomas something and am looking to sell a couple of items that don't fit into the collection like they used to. This is my first time posting as a seller on this forum, but have had many pleasant transactions as a buyer with many of our forum members. Full res pics available by request. Paypal accepted, personal checks and MO welcomed but must clear before shipment is sent.

1) Koby Clemens - Sleeveless #8 Green Away Hawaiian Winter Baseball Honu jersey. Worn by Clemens in 06 this jersey shows great use. This jersey was worn when the Honu's won the Championship that year. Great opprotunity to own a one-of-a-kind early career championship jersey worn by The Rockets son. This jersey was purchased directly from HWB and comes compete with their paperwork and original reciept. To the buyer I will also include the digital Championship photo that was provided to me from the HWB and two other digital photos of Koby wearing the jersey I'm selling (one batting and one fielding). I'm looking for $325 shipped obo.

2)Dernell Stenson ERROR LVS bat. Bat is cracked and shows good use with seem marks and labeled with Boston Red Sox on the barrel under his name. I'm looking for $100 shipped obo. His tragic death lead to the creation of the Dernell Stenson award.

3) Dernell Stenson Sam Bat with Boston Red Sox on the barrel. Great use and all the proper markings for this brand with a date of 3/5/03. This bat has a handle crack that has been repaired nicely. This bat comes complete with the letter of a young "bat hawk" describing how the bat was obtained and cracked. I'm looking for $85 shipped obo.

wade

Lokee
05-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Wade,

I cannot even see the pictures on my monitor these are so big man.

WadeInBmore
05-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Lokee...my bad. Thanks for the heads up. I was rocking and rolling and forgot to resize em to be more viewer friendly. Hope this is better for everyone :) Below are the Stenson Sam Bat and the Koby Clemens Jersey photos.

wade

WadeInBmore
05-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Here are the Stenson LVS pics resized.

wade

WadeInBmore
05-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Koby Clemens jersey is sold. Thanks to the buyer. Will be shipped tomorrow. The Stenson bats are still available. Would be willing to sell both for $150. Open to offers individually on the bats as well.

wade