PDA

View Full Version : Re: Henry Thomas Jersey

69Vikes
05-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Hi
In light of the recent critisism on the Henry Thomas Jersey I have for sale, I just want to first and foremost say that I was not trying to be deceptive in my listing. In regards to Blitzmasters comment. I feel that my jersey is worth alot more than I paid. You say you have a John Randle that you got for less than $127. I would say you got a great deal, just like I got on the Thomas. If you think I am asking too much because I lucked out and only paid $77, and it is only worth what I paid, then I will offer you $127 for your John Randle right now. I gurantee you wouldn't sell it for that! because you know that jersey can bring you anywhere from $750-$1500

Also, anyone who thinks because of what MLB Authentic said about it being purchased at Mall of America making it not from Henry is wrong. I talked to the original seller, and if you look at the link to the listing, you will see that the seller said "Henry Thomas told me that it took two people to get it on because it was so tight"
How would Henry Thomas tell them something about the jersey if they didn't get it from him, or have him confirm that it was his jersey. I am not denying anything about this jersey, and I too will post the link to the listing in which I won the jersey so anyone can confirm my quote for themselves. Here it is. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEDWX:IT

I am a die hard Vikings fan, who happened to stumble upon a very legit jersey at a steal of a price. Am I looking to profit from it?... Yes.. As a Vikes fan, if I couldn't profit, I would keep it. I am just looking to buy a more current jersey with the profits. If I can't make a good profit, as a true Vikes fan, I will be happy to keep it!!

Anyway, if anyone is truely interested in the jersey, contact me at vikings157@hotmail.com

Thank You