Rex

Rex - E-Mail sent. Thanks!

allstarsplus
05-09-2010, 03:46 PM
I will take them both. Email me or call me at this info below:

808jerseys
05-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Satryo
You OKed a deal with me , as worked out in your emails. So your backing out ?

SWPY
05-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Sold!

SWPY
05-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Satryo
You OKed a deal with me , as worked out in your emails. So your backing out ?

Too many back and forth between us and I was not sure whether you wanted both or the road only when I accepted another offer who paid instantly. Sorry!

808jerseys
05-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Yeah Right !!
You had no complaints in your emails.

allstarsplus
05-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Caveat emptor and so it seems it is never a done deal. Now the seller tells me the shoes were stolen from his wife's car. So here I promptly paid for the shoes and waiting for delivery and get this email:

Andrew,

We packed the shoes and was ready to ship today. Somebody broke into our car at my wife's work and wipe out preety much everything, GPS, stroller and even our baby car seat. I apologize for the incovenience caused. I will refund your money and it will follow this e-mail. I feel bad, but there is nothing I can do at this point besides refunding your money. Our insurance agent my contact you regarding the shoes because I claim a lost on that at $800.00, I hope you don't mind. Sorry once again, and I will be keeping an eye if those shoes show up anywhere. Thanks for your understanding.

Satryo

nationals2k9
05-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Sorry Andrew.

We should start a thread involving the poorest excuses we've ever received. I know I have a few to share! It never actually says the shoes were stolen though I guess you can assume as much. The poor grammar only adds to the sketchy nature of the story if you ask me.

SWPY
05-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Sorry Andrew.

We should start a thread involving the poorest excuses we've ever received. I know I have a few to share! It never actually says the shoes were stolen though I guess you can assume as much. The poor grammar only adds to the sketchy nature of the story if you ask me.

Do I know you?! If the shoes were not stolen, I could care less of your comments. As far as the poor grammar - I made my point! What did you expect - a grammatical perfection to a simple email. I don't have a lot of spare time like you buddy! Get a life!

Besides, I refunded his money - if I stole his money, you can complain!!

SWPY
05-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Caveat emptor and so it seems it is never a done deal. Now the seller tells me the shoes were stolen from his wife's car. So here I promptly paid for the shoes and waiting for delivery and get this email:

Andrew,

We packed the shoes and was ready to ship today. Somebody broke into our car at my wife's work and wipe out preety much everything, GPS, stroller and even our baby car seat. I apologize for the incovenience caused. I will refund your money and it will follow this e-mail. I feel bad, but there is nothing I can do at this point besides refunding your money. Our insurance agent my contact you regarding the shoes because I claim a lost on that at $800.00, I hope you don't mind. Sorry once again, and I will be keeping an eye if those shoes show up anywhere. Thanks for your understanding.

Satryo

I refunded your money in FULL! I provided you with an explanation, if you don't believe me, I could care less!

allstarsplus
05-20-2010, 08:45 PM
I refunded your money in FULL! I provided you with an explanation, if you don't believe me, I could care less!

It isn't whether or not I believe you but if you promptly shipped after payment we wouldn't have had this discussion.

Its a real shame.

SWPY
05-20-2010, 09:07 PM
It isn't whether or not I believe you but if you promptly shipped after payment we wouldn't have had this discussion.

Its a real shame.

Out of the $800.00, PayPal charged me $24.00 fee. I also refunded your money in full meaning I added another $24.00. I lost $48.00 and did the right thing by refunding your funds. I could have been a jerk and just wait until I get the claim check from the insurance and pay you, but I did not. If anything, you should thank me!

I'm glad you didn't get the shoes!!

allstarsplus
05-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Out of the $800.00, PayPal charged me $24.00 fee. I also refunded your money in full meaning I added another $24.00. I lost $48.00 and did the right thing by refunding your funds. I could have been a jerk and just wait until I get the claim check from the insurance and pay you, but I did not. If anything, you should thank me!

I'm glad you didn't get the shoes!!

I should thank you? I bought something and paid immediately and then you couldn't deliver. If you didn't refund I would have called my credit card company so it is good that at least you did refund as that of course was the right thing to do.

I just got back from St. Louis and have been tracking all this on my cell phone. I saw the $24 fee and didn't realize you raised the amount. Just so you know in the future that if you did it by a refund you would have just reversed the original transaction.

Anyway, you seem very angry so no need posting any more. This is just now a back and forth.