PDA

View Full Version : going to the st.louis cardnails team store

kj33706
04-27-2010, 01:28 PM
going to the game tonight and will be looking in the cards team store let me know if anyone wants me to look for anything in perticular for them just email me at kj33706@yahoo.com

kj

kj33706
04-27-2010, 02:16 PM
i don't mind getting anyone anything they need i don't charge anything to get it just trying to help out fellow boardies, i have done it in the past and it worked out good so i thought i would offer it up again i didn't get burned last time so i will do it again just let me know. my emails go to my phone so let me know if anyone is looking for anything.....
kj

flota89
04-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Game has already started, but for when you get back. Did they have any Rasmus bats or any bats from 2010? Thanks!

legaleagle92481
04-27-2010, 11:11 PM
i don't mind getting anyone anything they need i don't charge anything to get it just trying to help out fellow boardies, i have done it in the past and it worked out good so i thought i would offer it up again i didn't get burned last time so i will do it again just let me know. my emails go to my phone so let me know if anyone is looking for anything.....
kj

that is really nice of you to do that if you ever see anything pujols mlb authenticated and gu let me know and id defintely be interested and willing to give you a little extra for your time.