PDA

View Full Version : Francisco Liriano 2009 Game Worn Jersey - MLB Authenticated

MLB_Authentic
04-25-2010, 09:21 PM
I have for sale a 2009 Francisco Liriano Game Worn Blue Alternate Jersey. It is a Cool Base Size 50 Jersey with both Memorial Patches and MLB Authenticated. The MLB hologram comes up as game issued as all Twins jersey's do. This one shows good use and I assure you it is worn. Based on my research, Liriano only wore the Blue Alternate twice last year, both starts against the Yankees. One at Yankee Stadium and the other at the Metrodome.

Asking $500 Paypal Shipped. Payment to be sent as a gift to avoid fees. WILL ALSO CONSIDER A CASH/TRADE DEAL FOR OTHER TWINS MEMORABILIA.

MLB_Authentic
04-25-2010, 09:23 PM
Here are some photos of what I believe are Liriano wearing this jersey. The patches and wrinkles on the numbers seem to match up to me.

MLB_Authentic
04-26-2010, 03:02 PM
There appears to be a lot of interest by the number of views. I guess I can open it up to offers. I can do a cash or cash/trade deal.

In trade I would be looking for other MLB Authenticated Items. Does not specifically have to be Twins, although it is preferred.

MLB_Authentic
04-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Dude is back! 3-0 with a 0.93 ERA! Final Price Drop. $375 Paypal as a gift to avoid fees. Or it will just stay in my collection. Thanks.

MLB_Authentic
04-29-2010, 06:59 PM
No longer available.