PDA

View Full Version : AFL Rings - For Sale to Public

cohibasmoker
04-25-2010, 04:23 PM
I stumbled across this website the other day offering AFL rings. They seem like cool rings at an affordable price. They are the same size and design as the players got back in the day EXCEPT, the ring will have "FAN" instead of "ALUMNI" on the face of the ring. So, if members get a chance, check it out. With all of the junk on eBay, this ring may be quality ring from a legitimate ring company in the USA and NOT some fly by night company in the Philippines.

I did NOT know if the offer was still available so I sent out a email and got this response:

Hi Jim,
Rings are still available. Fill out the order form on the site and send it to my office. Delivery is about 6-8 weeks.
Mike Papili
Herff Jones Company
-----Original Message-----
To: paphj@aol.com
Sent: Fri, Apr 23, 2010 8:58 am
Subject: AFL

Hello,

I found a website that is offering AFL rings. Are they still available? Thanks,
Jim

http://www.remembertheafl.com/AFLRing.htm

I am NOT making any commission nor do I have any financial interest in the sales. According to the website, proceeds will go to retired AFL players who are suffering from financial hardships - Hopefully this thread will NOT be deleted.

Jim

Jake51
04-26-2010, 10:54 AM
Hi,

I purchased one of these rings for a BRONCS player from the original 1960 team as a way to say 'Thank You' from the fans. The ring was spectacular, great quality and the player was floored by it...just loved it.

Just sharing my personal experience with them, not affiliated with them in any way.

Thanks

Tom