PDA

View Full Version : vince carter game worn

joshmiller0
04-25-2010, 04:01 PM
The auction already ended, but I'm wondering if you guys thought this was real or not. The reasons I think it's real are the jersey has a year and was made in the u.s. The only reason why I didn't bid on it was because the autograph. I've personally had things signed by Vince and it looked nothing like this signature. This is the same when you google his autograph.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170470976195&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

worldchamps
04-25-2010, 06:12 PM
The autograph is prob real, that is difficult material to sign, and why it looks different but the fact it was being sold as game used/issued...you can guarantee that it is a pro-cut or issued, not an actual worn jersey...but for aprrox $150, that is about the right price for that item

I see you really want a game used NBA jersey, my advice is be patient, there are a lot of fish in the sea. If you want 100% iron clad proof, buy from Meigray on their website....dont waste your time on NBA.com with their auctions, you will just get discouraged from participating.

joshmiller0
04-28-2010, 08:36 PM
The autograph is prob real, that is difficult material to sign, and why it looks different but the fact it was being sold as game used/issued...you can guarantee that it is a pro-cut or issued, not an actual worn jersey...but for aprrox $150, that is about the right price for that item

I see you really want a game used NBA jersey, my advice is be patient, there are a lot of fish in the sea. If you want 100% iron clad proof, buy from Meigray on their website....dont waste your time on NBA.com with their auctions, you will just get discouraged from participating.

Thanks... I didn't trust it so I held off. I just started collecting and have recently bought three meigray jerseys... I don't think I'd buy from anyone else. They're amazing... Bought a Finley and Jeffries game worn and Lopez game issued.