PDA

View Full Version : Twins game used items - Killebrew, Oliva, Puckett, Hrbek and Carew

beni0016
07-07-2006, 01:41 PM
I am looking for Twins game used items. I am primarily looking for items from:

Harmon Killebrew
Tony Oliva
Kirby Puckett
Kent Hrbek
Rod CarewPlease let me know if anyone has anything related to these players that they are interested in selling. I would also be interested in hearing about any other Twins game used items as well.

Thanks!
Andy

beni0016@tc.umn.edu
www.vintagebats.com (http://www.vintagebats.com)

beni0016
12-13-2006, 11:03 PM
Just bumping this up. Please let me know if anyone has any Twins jerseys or bats that they would be wililng to part with. I am particularly interested in the guys with the numbers retired (Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Hrbek and Puckett)>

Thanks!
Andy
beni0016@tc.umn.edu

beni0016
04-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Just bumping this up. Please let me know if anyone has any Twins items, particulary from those players listed below, but of any start Twins that they are interested in parting with.

Thanks!

pags13
04-11-2007, 07:18 AM
Andy: I have 3 of mike pagliarulo's game used Twins jerseys plus 2 game used bats from his Twins days....one jersey is his 1992 game used road autographed jersey, set 1, the other 2 are warmups, one being signed as well....the bats are Worth models, uncracked. Any interest, let me know....jspayd@hotmail.com THANKS>>>>